𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

"You slept good?" I questioned closing the steel door behind him "Fasho I had left when yo' girl came tho" He answered, "Why you could've told her to sleep in the bunks".

"That's fucked up and gay" he laughed but I shrugged "So that's gay, but not you drooling on my neck cause you sleepin' so close to me" I smirked watching his nostrils flare up in annoyance. "You gay asl" he mumbled walking faster ahead of me.

"Kentrell" Jazlyn called out, causing me to look back to see her entering the building holding her bags. "Yeah," I stopped walking to wait for her "You have to get dressed! I'm going to go to the lounge" She said when she finally reached me and I nodded in response.

I walked a few more steps before landing in front of my dressing room, walking inside to see my stylist and Nardo already sitting there chatting, probably waiting on me.

"Good morning" Teyana smiled pulling me into a hug which I gladly accepted "Wassam TeTe" I smiled pulling away looking the girl up and down to admire her features, I hit multiple times! Believe dat.

"What you wanna wear, Nardo?" I asked and he shrugged "Get dressed," He said standing up from off the couch. "Your outfit is right here" She pointed and I nodded grabbing the clothes "Step out" I nodded my head towards the door.

She looked at me confused before just nodding and walking out "She tryna fuck" I laughed pulling my shirt from over my head "You fucked the stylist?" Nardo lifted a brow "You know I did" I shrugged dropping my pants.

"She tried to get me out my drawls so bad she den' bought me a new pair" I laughed picking up the Never Broke Again underwear that was packed with my other clothes "Them fire why you ain't give me no free shit?" Nardo mugged me snatching a juice from out the mini fridge.

"You ca' have the ones I got on" I joked slipping off my underwear not caring that he was here cause he wasn't looking at the moment.

"You dirty asl" he spat when he took a glance at me "Ain't nun yeen seen before" I laughed slipping on my new pair.

"I ain't never seen yo dick before gay ass nigga" He stressed turning around to face the wall "You seen yo own and that ain't no different unless yo shit lit- Shut the fuck up" he groaned cutting me off.

Ignoring the man's attitude I slipped on the rest of my closing leaving my branded bulletproof vest for last.

"You ca' help me please?" I asked holding it up "With what" He turned around nodding when he saw the vest, stepping closer to me. "You got 10 minutes quando and nem' performing," He said taking the best out of my hands stepping behind me.

"Ight" I mumbled slipping my arm through the holes "You need water? I'll have herm carry some," he said and I nodded looking down at him as he bent slightly to buckle the vest up in the front.

"Ima' do the lint roller after I get dressed" He spoke, looking up to meet my eyes, our gazes getting stuck on one another, almost like we couldn't look away.

He looked good... that's all I could say fr cause Ian' with that gay shit..

His eyes were dark though, and he had such a bored expression all the time that you couldn't even read his emotions even if he was in a good mood, it made him even more attracti- You gay.

"Thank you" I smiled when he stood up straight indicating he was done with the vest "Fasho" He mumbled taking his bottom lip into his mouth, looking away.