Chp.3 Meet Najimi Osana

Start from the beginning

Tadano: Yea, we and her went to the same School at Junior High.

. . . Then suddenly, they realize the pronouns they called Osana...

(YN): "She"??

Tadano: "Her"??

(YN): Hold on...

Tadano: Wait...

(YN)/Tadano: Why the hell are you wearing a skirt?!

Osana: Eh?? What are you two talking about? I'm a girl! Of course I'm wearing a skirt at school.

(YN): No way! You were a guy in Junior High!!

Tadano: And you've always wear boys uniform, just like us, right!!

Osana: Huh? What are you guys talking about? You two must be mixing things up, just like all the times.

Tadano/(YN): No No No No No No No No No!!

Osana: Hehe.

(YN) Mind: Najimi has been always like this though.

Tadano Mind: Yeah, like Gender Unknown...

(YN) Mind: What Osana says that doesn't match what Osana do. And also...

Tadano/(YN): A pathological liar, and above all.

Then, Steinway started arriving at the classroom and to went up to Osana, and started communicating with each other, gathering around her...

(YN): Of course, seems like all of them happen to be Osana's childhood friends as well.

Tadano: Can't blame Osana, She-He..... "They" were like that since Junior High. The majority of them were Najmi's childhood friends. They say that it was because "Their" parents would live around a lot for work.

(YN): But that's not the point, what's really amazing is "their" communication skills. "They" can become friends with anybody, in two to three minutes. Once it happens, they're friends forever....and by the looks of Komi's facial expression...

Komi: