"As it is? You mean, with rock-bottom grades and treatment, like now?" Korosensei questioned, lowering his head. "Yes. Are you familiar with the worker ant principle? In any group 20% will be lazy, 20% will work hard, and the remaining 60% will be average. My goal is a group with 5% slackers and 95% hard workers. "I don't want to be like the E Class." "I don't want to be in the E Class." With 95% of students thus determined, my ideal ratio is attainable." Principal Asano described in further detail.

Despite all that was said, Korosensei still kept his usual large smile on his face yet his face grew darker. "I see. How logical. Then the 5% in the E Class must be kept weak and pitiful."

"I received a complaint from the D Class teacher today: "A two students from E Class glared at one of my students and threatened to kill him."" This made Nagisa and (name) sweatdrop. "I'm sure the glare is part and parcel of the whole assassination thing. And that's fine. The problem lies in a student with rock-bottom grades defying a regular one. Under my policies, that cannot stand. Please tell them in no uncertain terms to control themselves. Oh, and–Korosensei?" The principal called, making Korosensei perk up. "You have one second. Solve this." He ordered, throwing a metal ring puzzle to Korosensei, who immediately started panicking. "What? Just like that?!"

One second later, Korosensei was completely tangled up in the object and was squirming on the floor trying to get free. 'What the hell is this?!' (name) and Nagisa thought, staring at their teacher with their jaws dropped. "Korosensei's Weak Point #7: Metal ring puzzles freak him out"

"Your amazing speed lives up to the hype. No doubt you can dodge any attempt on your life." Principal Asano stared down at Korosensei–who gave up–with his glowing red eyes. "Now, if you'll excuse me." He walked to the door and left, noticing (name) and Nagisa standing near it. They nodded their heads and the principal gave a smile.

"Hey there! Looking forward to seeing your midterm results! Good luck." As he walked away, his smile completely disappeared. With his fake encouragement, the students were reminded that at the end of the day, they were E Class students.

"Good morning, class." Korosensei announced, similar to the day before. This time, he was moving faster than yesterday and had twice as many clones. "As you might guess, today I thought I'd make even more of me." He stated as his voice echoed since there were so many clones. 'This is getting ridiculous...' Nagisa thought.

"Thinking caps on! Let's begin!" He exclaimed, making the students look at him weird. His new method didn't seem to help them that much as they were distracted by his looks instead.

'Even the afterimages are getting sloppy.' 'It's like he's turning into a parody of himself.'

"Uh, hey Korosensei?" Kayano called, "Isn't this gonna wear you out?" She wondered. "Wear me out? Pshaw!" Korosensei remarked, rubbing off her concern.

The hard study session was getting to (name) as well. She couldn't handle hearing multiple voices of Korosensei and the same voice surrounding the room. It was giving her a bit of a headache to be honest.

By the end of the period, Korosensei slumped in his chair. He was breathing heavily, steaming hot, and still had the energy to fan himself. "Look at the poor guy. He's totally down for the count." Maehara commented, his hands in his pockets. "I say we try our luck." Nakamura recommended, pulling out her Anti-Sensei knife.

"Not that I don't appreciate it but why's he trying so hard anyways?" Okajima voiced, putting a hand on his hip. Korosensei tiredly chuckled, "Anything to get your test scores up, why else? If I do that..." He stopped, picturing his students coming to him with perfect test scores in hand and local big-chested college students who've heard how good he is asking for his help.