The date that ended in tears..

Gwen's pov:I was getting ready to go on my date with Trent,I was wear black jeans,white crop top,leather jacket, and boots,as I put my mascara on I hear a car outside, it was Trent I grab my hand bag and said bye to my mum and sister and brother,I open the car door "ready for our date" Trent says, yeah I said while leaning to kiss Trent on the cheek.

Trent's pov:am outside Gwennies house waiting for her to come,she comes out of house she looks so gorgeous I feel like I fell in love with her all over again,ready for our date I say,she says yes and leaned to kiss me on the cheek!.

Duncan's pov:I was walking him and I seen Gwen in Trent's car, ugh I hate when they go out.

Gwen's pov:we went to the restaurant,we walked in and got a table Trent pulled the chair out for me and pushed it back in,he sat down and we ordered after ordering I needed the bathroom, Trent I said waiting another he was glaring at this really gorgeous girl! I sighed. Trent I said again, "yea" he said I'm going to bathroom I said to him he said ok. I walked off to the bathroom, after the bathroom I walk out to see Trent with that girl, and THERE KISSING!!! why would he do that!! I walk over to him and say it over. He looks at me, shocked "gwen" he said I ignored him I run off trying not to cry, I ran all the way home I walked in my house and slammed the door scaring my little brother and sister I run up stairs crying, I get changed in to a over sized jumper with shorts under I lie there on my bed over thinking.

That's the end of the chapter hope u liked see u in the next chapter:)