||K but why they kinda fine?||

"What what?!" A voice that sounds like a very specific (daddy) fatui says. You looked around, trying to find the girls. They seem to have run off at the sound of the voice. You could see two figures fairly far away by a mountain. That was most likely them. You turned to the male beside you. Oh, not Childe. Akira. You ended up looking  at Childe in hope that maybe it was just someone that sounded like him. Pfffft. Think again. It was THE 11th fatui in (probably) THE flesh AND (probably) bones. He made a 'hm' noise before seemingly deciding something. "You look strong. How would you like to join the fatui?"

"Um. Will You all be there?" Akira asked. Finger gun under his chin. Childe blinked a few times.

"Ah, well, I would assume.." He replied. 

"Okay! Then I will join :)" He said happily. Humming sweetest pie under his breath well making a bouquet with the flowers near him. He has NEVER been this calm before. He is either A. Fighting or B. Flirting. We call it the 2 Akira F's. Childe looked at you expectantly. 

"Uh, I think I'll have to pass. I need to go find my two friends." I say nervously. Running in Luna and Grace's direction. I sit by them, Grace and Luna making room well I look at from their bush they have been hiding in. Childe grins at Akira who stands up and smiles. As soon as Childe see's Akira's height all he does is give him a little head pat as he starts walking away. 

CHANGE IN POV- 3rd person- Akira, 9:17 (idk), probably in Snezhnaya(??)-

"Hey, guess what?" Akira asked the tall person next to him. Childe looked down at him.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"I know where your taking me, and who your taking me to." Akira said matter-of-factly. Childe smirked and quirked his eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? And where is that?" 

"You're gonna take me to your Fatui base, and to the Fatui. Most likely the Jester, who is the #1 Fatui." He said. Childe blinked a few times. "Huh? Did I get it right? Why are you blinking like that?"

"Well, I guess you're smarter than I thought." He said, patting Akira's head. Akira looks enraged, but in a way Childe actually finds quite adorable. Probably because Akira is ant sized compared to him. 

"Did ya' think I was dumb or somethin'?!" He asks. Childe chuckles and smirks. He merely takes Akira's hand and drags him in through the crowd of Snezhnaya. He takes him to some fancy looking building with big doors. Akira can see four fatui agents on the outside; it freaks him out a bit. They greet Childe but look at Akira suspiciously.  Akira shifts closer to Childe nervously, and he pats him on the shoulder and smiles. Upon entry they see Columbina and The Jester. Childe walking in seems to get their attention. Akira shifts, scanning the room. The two other Fatui changed their attention to him. They look at him, and Columbina walks up slowly, as Akira looks at her. She holds out her hand and smiles softly. Akira shakes her hand, and smiles as well. "Hello, Damsellette. Pleasure to meet you in person. No need for introductions. I already know who you all are. I also know where we are." 

Columbina and Jester blink, before Columbina grins. "He is very cool. Can I go show him around?" She asks. Childe smiles at her before replying,

"I asked if he wanted to join the Harbingers, to which he agreed. His 3 friends ran though. He seems to know all of us already, and he knew where I was taking him before the city was even in sight. I think he may be a powerful asset, and I feel we should at least let him explain to The Jester, at most meet all the Fatui. I want to see if he truly knows them all." Jester and Damsellette nod. 

"That is a very smart approach Childe. Given the fact of Signora's death, and her being the eighth Fatui, I don't think it would be a good idea to put him in eighth just for knowing us without meeting us. Maybe we should move every Harbinger under eight up one? Then he would be eleventh. However, that depends if he can fight or not. We shall interrogate him, and when we have decided, we shall call a meeting for the Fatui." The Jester says. Everyone in the room nods, and the Jester points Akira and Childe to two chairs in front of him. The interrogation shall commence.

CHANGE IN POV- 1st person- y\ n, 9:50, fields of Mondstadt-

We have been walking for what feels like hours. We noticed a tall ass statue a little farther away, and when all three of us noticed what it was, we sprinted towards it. A STATUE OF THE FUCKERS!!!!!!

I get there first, and sit down in front of the statue. I get in a praying position and pray to the (drunk-) archon. The other girls do the same. I hear something that represents the sparkle emoji, and look up. I see teal in front of my face, before falling backwards in surprise. I see dandelions floating around me and Luna, but not Grace. Luna stood there blinking, then, she grabbed a stick and threw it. Teal dandelion seeds surrounded her, and the stick she threw turned into a quick tornado of teal dandelions. I see a chest nearby and sprint over. I throw it open and see a sword, and a pole arm. 

(Pick ur weapon y\ n! Been a few days and you won't pick, so yall can have a pole arm)