𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘪 𝘎𝘢𝘯𝘨. 𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"What does it look like, Char? I got stabbed. okay? stabbed!" He retorted as Schwoz accidentally tightened the bandage around his waist line and a long painful hiss escaped Y/n.

"Whoops. my bad." Schwoz replied sheepishly and the girl smiled at him in appreciation as she gives him a pat on the shoulder.

"Keep it up, Schwoz." She told him as she shot the H/c haired teen a warning look and Y/n rolled his eyes.

"Hey.. Where's Ray?" Charlotte suddenly questioned as she looks around but didn't spot the taller male anywhere and Y/n sighed.

"He went to the site to see if he could track Henry and that stupid bi--!" His words being quickly interrupted by the two raising their voices to stop him from continuing.

"Heyy! Language!" The girl shouts as Schwoz throws his hands up and frowned at the boy in disapproval.

"Dude!" The repair man called with his heavy accent as Y/n held his tongue and then sneered.

"Fine! That girlfriend of his." He added spitefully as he changed his vocabulary and he grips the edge of the table with his hands.

"I just can't believe she caught me off guard. I hope Henry's doing okay." He mumbled as the alarm rang and their heads turn as the man came down the tube.

"How'd it go?" The girl asked him after the tube went up and Y/n quickly forces himself off the table as he almost topples over.

Ray holding his arms out in panic as Charlotte and Schwoz act fast as they catch him from falling.

"whoa!"

"Slow down." Schwoz told him and Charlotte nodded at the boy to listen to the short man but Y/n was too worried about the blonde to care about his own state.

"..So did you find them?" The H/c haired teen said as the two let the boy stand on his own feet ans the taller male patted down his messy hero outfit.

"Not yet." Ray answered as he dusted the remaining dirt off his shoulders and chest as Charlotte squints.

"Why are you all dirty?"

"Because I just went tumbling down a giant mountain." The taller hero told her and she blinked as she nodded slowly in understanding before the man strolled away.

He heads toward the monitors as he sits on the spinning chair and tapped on the buttons.

"We've got to locate Henry.."

"Schwoz, come help us locate him." He called as the repiar man turned and Ray motioned him to come.

The hero continued to press on the buttons as the three of them walked up to him and he gritted his teeth.

"I put the secret tracking device on their belt, but It's not finding the location." He explained as Y/n swallowed thickly when he saw the big letter words on the screen with a warning sign.

⚠️
𝗡𝗢 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗟

He stomach twisting into a knot as he grew anxious and Schwoz slaps a hand on Ray's shoulder.