"Obviously I'm happy Ella chose me, it's a nice feeling to be picked, innit." he replied.

"Yeah." she nodded.

"If you got first pick, who would you of chose, honest. Honest." Tyrique asked.

"Honestly I was still deciding when I stood up, but comparing what I had with Zach and what I had with you, I would of chose Zach. I feel like, if we had had more conversations on more of that level it might of been you." Carmen replied.

"Are you still open then?"

"Yeah definitely. Like-me choosing Zach isn't saying I'm not interested in you anymore, at all. If anything, it's made me want to get to know you even more so I can compare it on even more of an equal level."

"Yeah. I was kinda hoping you'd choose me though, you know?"

"Play your cards right and we'll see next time." Carmen said, leaning so her head was resting on his shoulder just before his phone sounded.

"Was that mine? I've got a text." he called out. "Boys, they say money can't buy happiness, so it's up to you to prove them wrong in todays challenge, Absolute Bankers. #Chequehimout #Moneyforthehoney."

Mehdi was up first once the challenge had began, "Time to cash in, girls, you've just hit the jackpot." He won the chocolates, giving them to Whitney before pulling her into a kiss.

Andre followed, "Yo, yo, yo babes, listen, listen, listen. Those guys, they might give you a quick buck, but me, I'm a big investment." He won the flowers and chose to kiss Catherine.

"I'm a naughty banker, who's gonna be my tasty wife?" Sammy said. He won the bear, moving up and down the line before pulling Jess in for a kiss.

"He-yo, forget your stocks and shares, I'm here to raise your hairs." He won the flowers, moving up and down the line before stopping on Carmen. He gave her a small smile as he handed the flowers to her before pulling her in by the back of her neck.

"I'm glad Zach kissed me and not Molly. It felt good you know, plus her stood there watching was a bonus." Carmen smiled.

"The say money can't buy happiness, but I'm sure I can." Mitch said. He won the best, obviously giving it to Molly before the two shared a kiss.

Tyrique was the last boy up, "They say money talks, so the rest of you men better stay quiet." He won the flowers, walking up and down the line before stopping on Carmen.

He pulled her into a kiss, everyone else's jaws practically dropping at the sight. Carmen pulled away after a few seconds, her face remained neutral.

"That's disrespectful." Ella commented, as Ty returned back to the boys.

"Us girls, think that the sexiest banker is- Andre." Whitney announced.

__

When the islanders returned to the villa, there was an awkward tension between them. It was obvious that Ty's actions in the challenge had upset Ella as her and Catherine walked off to the fire pit.

"Was you expecting that?" Jess said as her and Carmen sat down on the sofas.

"No- no I didn't expect it." Carmen replied. "I do feel bad though, just because like- I did enjoy it."

"Did you? It just proves that your chat earlier went well."

"Yeah, it's kind of made me like him even more to be honest- obviously I feel bad for Ella but like-" the brunette said.