I too tired Bruv

(I'm lazy rn🔥Also I forgot the kitties name so jxxjxxjxtxxt)
{Your POV}
I downloaded the game and decided since it was already late I might as well sleep..
{Nobody's POV}
As Y/N goes to sleep [C/N] decided to lay beside them.. You and your cat cuddle peacefully till something comes..
[BANG]
You wake up in a cold sweat from the distrusting sound in the kitchen, your cats not beside you so it's a possibility she caused something to fall.
"Aghh.. [C/N]?" You say in a tired tone
"Mew"
Yep she's definitely in the kitchen, you groan as you get up from bed and head to the kitchen.. It was pitch black the only light is from the tall lamp beside the countertop.
"[C/N] what did you knock over now?"
"Merow!"
You walked into the kitchen to find a vase and [C/N] on top of the lamp
"[C/N]! WHYYY!?"
"Meyo"
You grab [C/N] and place her on the couch and sweep up the mess
"You going to be the reason why I have no furniture [C/N]" You say in a annoyed tone
Once your done you pick [C/N] and bring her to your bedroom to rest. You place her in her box (She refuses to sleep anywhere else except boxes and your bed) and scurry off to bed..
your computer was done downloading it by now, but you didn't want to wake up until morning and after your job. You close your eyes and after 5 minutes you finally sleep.. You go into a state of peace finally resting after a boring and tiring day.
"Mmh.."
You groan in your sleep you start dreaming about your childhood.. How your mother and father would take you and your sister to eat and then the park.. You realized something wrong though.. Your younger sister has always seemed to have a new bandage on her arm.. you couldn't figure it out and you didn't want to assume that she was hurting herself so you decided not to pay to much about it..
You keep turning in your sleep while dreaming about your family and your childhood.
[RING RING]
It's morning..
you have to get up..
You can feel [C/N] baking cookies on your stomach..
You need to get ready for work..