"Thank you, so are you." Ella replied, pulling the brunette into a hug.

"Anyways- have you spoke to Molly yet?" Ella asked.

"No not yet. Why? Do you think I should?"

"I think she should pull you." Ella replied just as a phone sounded. "Was that a text?"

"I got a text." Mitchel shouted. "Islanders. Tonight there will be a recoupling. The girls will each choose which boy they want to recouple with. The boy not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island immediately. #Leaveittotheladies #Brobye."

"Shit."

__

"Right, I'd actually like to raise a toast to everybody

"Right, I'd actually like to raise a toast to everybody. Everybody's made a massive impact in the villa. You know, we're all fucking beautiful, do you know what I mean? Like we're all great people, and we all bring something to the villa, so I wish you all the best. And bosh! Come on!" George toasted.

Carmen decided to spend the night at Whitney's side, trying to figure out where her head was up before the recoupling.

"I got a text." Catherine exclaimed. "Can all islanders gather around the fire pit immediately.

"I think in my head, I know which boy I'm gonna choose. I'll probably change my mind about ten times before I say though." Carmen said.

Carmen joined all the girls around the fire pit whilst the boys stood in a line before them.

Ella was first to recouple. "I'd like to couple up with this boy because he's genuinely my type. He's actually really thoughtful and really sweet. He's really surprised me. I feel like at first I judged him, but he's actually showing me that he's got a big heart, and he's got a lot of layers to him. So the boy I'd like to couple up with is- Tyrique."

Catherine was next, giving a sweet speech before recoupling with Andre.

Next was Carmen. "I'd like to couple up with the boy because, he makes me laugh and smile which most people fail to do. He's funny, a sweetheart and easy on the eye. I'm really liking how things are going and I'm looking forward to getting to know him even more. So the boy I'd like to couple up with is- Zach."

Zach tried to hide his smile as he made his way over, kissing the crown of her head before they took their seat.

"Happy?" Carmen asked.

"Definitely." Zach replied, kissing her head once more.

Molly then coupled up with Mitch, leaving Sammy, George and Mehdi left stood.

"So I'd like to couple up with this boy because I feel like in the last 24 hours I've felt a couple of butterflies in my tummy, you know? I haven't had that feeling this whole week. I'm really attracted to this person and I'd like to know more about him. So the boy I'd like to couple up with is- Sammy."

Carmen smiled as she watched Sammy make his way over to where Jess stood, the boy kissing her cheek before they both sat down.

Whitney was last, having to chose between George and Mehdi. "I would like to couple up with this boy, because he is easy on the eyes, and he brings a vibe to the villa. He's got heart, you know? And before I was thinking small but I've decided to think big. He's a good person. The boy I'd like to couple up with is- Mehdi."

Once Mehdi had sat besides Whitney, it finally sunk in that someone was leaving. Everyone began to gather around George, wishing him good luck on the outside.

"I hope you find someone, your such a lovely boy." Carmen said once she pulled back from the hug.

"Thank you." George replied. The boys then helped him pack his suitcase before they all gathered by the door to wish him goodbye and good luck.

"George played a big part in the villa, it's just a shame he didn't find anyone- he's such a lovely boy." Carmen spoke.

__

"It's sad to see someone go, I think it just proves that you just got to do you in here." Carmen said as she rested her head on Zach's chest.

"I feel like with us, we've just done it so correct." Zach replied, pulling the girl even closer. "It just feels natural."

"Mhm." Carmen nodded.

"Do you feel like you made the right decision, obviously Ella chose before you- but do you think if you had first pick- it would have the same outcome?" Zack asked, his finger drawing circles on her arm.

"Yeah. For me, at the moment, what me and you have is stronger than what me and Ty have. I'm not to say that won't change but like- I kind of knew what I was gonna do before I did you know."

"Yeah, definitely. You choosing me kind of gave me that clarity that your feeling what I am." Zach whispered.

"Yeah, hope it's boys choice next time though. That was too stressful."

"You did good though." Zach said, peering down at her. "Got a few compliments didn't I."

"Yeah. I hate talking about my feelings." Carmen spoke as she sat up to get a better look at him. "I feel comfortable doing that with you though."

"That's good to hear." he spoke, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Your so beautiful."

"So are you." Carmen whispered in reply, her lips ghosting his. "C'mon, time for bed."

She laughed when he groaned, his hand falling from her back. "You'll finally get that cuddle you've been wanting all day."

With that, he rushed to his feet, throwing his arm around her shoulders as he rushed her inside, her giggles following them.

this isn't the end for ty and carmen dw

i can't believe they've brought molly back

any casa predictions?

remember to comment any suggestions