1

Ahhh! Such a bad day...

  Ema said disappointedly holding her math test paper. She is a high school girl who lives in Akita...

       "I didn't expect such worse this time.my moma will kill me.l should not go to the game centre😩"

  " What will l do now ....... Ohhh God plz save me this time🥺"

        Meanwhile Ema didn't realise the math teacher came behind her . He shouted at her!!!!! Ema stood up anxiously...

    "What the heck! Once again you are unattaintive to the class. Should I tell your parents about this! Huh.."

   "Sorry Sir, I...."

     "What? Did you see your test paper?
            It's getting worse day by day. Do have any conscience how will you get admission in the University!! Huh?"

    "Yes Sir, next time l will be better... I promise!"

     "Okay,now seat down and focus on the lesson "

      Like everyday,Ema takes the train on her way back home...

     She was waiting for the train when suddenly her eyes spotted an attractive boy facing right in front  in the opposite platform. Before she could take the full glance , the train appeared. She tried to peep hard to find him through the windows but failed to find him.

      When the train had gone she was  looking everywhere on the platform.

      Suddenly...

          A hand was put on her shoulder! Ema startled a little...

      Because it was that guy whom her eyes eagerly searching for on that moment..

     She was just stunned by his  dazzling face and the Sun rays reflecting on him were making his appearance no lesser than a Greek God !!!!

    With his soft tender voice he said

           "Hey Miss , is this yours?"

                                           ~🦋✨