《My Raven》LizRei (IVE)

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry if what I said came off harsh, Liz.." she gazes softly into the other girl's eyes. "It's.. it's not that, Rei-chan," Surprised, Rei feels her face warm up. Taking Rei's silence as a cue, she continues. "I just.. I didn't like how you were talking about Jake.."

"Not that what he did wasn't wrong. Of course, it was wrong. He cheated on me." Jiwon stands, helping up the former villainess, "It was mainly because you were talking about Jake.." Realizing what she meant, Rei's face heats up even more. "I don't like it when you talk about him to me. I never did. Even when I thought I was in love with him and when you thought you were in love with Heesung."

Say something, you one-eyed idiot! Rei thought to herself. "I was dumbfounded when I realized I didn't really love him." Wrapping her arms around Rei's waist, the shorter girl lets out a slight gasp. "Because it turns out..." Jiwon rests her chin on Rei's shoulder, snuggling into the one-eyed girl's neck, "I love you."

Naoi Rei, known as Ravenger, a former villain, now the cool-headed Titan, is somehow still trying to process the situation, so she stands there like an idiot. Her heart is racing, her mind is blanking, and her body won't move an inch. Leaving a soft kiss on Rei's neck, Jiwon goes up to her lips. "Can I kiss you, Rei-chan?" Flustered, Rei finally breaks her silence, "W-wait! I haven't even said anything about my feelings yet!"

Jiwon giggles, finding it adorable how the calm and collected Naoi Rei is so flustered. "That's because I can feel the love emanating from you, Rei!" As Jiwon continues to laugh, Rei mentally slaps herself for forgetting Jiwon's an empath."W-well.. at least ask me the question first," Rei muttered, her good eye looking here and there. Stopping herself from laughing, Jiwon clears her throat, "Why, of course, my love." She winks, letting go of Rei and stepping back

With the wave of her hand, a bluish black rose appears, staying afloat as Jiwon grins sheepishly. "Naoi Rei-"

"I swear to God, Liz" Ignoring Rei's interruption, she continues, "I, Lee Jiwon, known as Raven of the Titans, humbly and politely ask of you, the love of my life, the question: will you be my girlfriend?" Her wide grin still present, she does a princely bow as she waves her hand again, and the single rose becomes a bouquet; a mixture of red and bluish black roses. Rei shakes her head at her antics and finally musters the courage to close in on the black-haired girl. "You're an idiot." She smiles, taking the bouquet and grabbing a hold of Jiwon's collar, closing the gap between them.

Melting into the kiss, Jiwon again wraps her arms around Rei's waist. Rei lets go of the bouquet, wrapping her arms around Jiwon's neck. They never thought of anything else during it. Just each other. Just their love for each other. Jiwon pulls her closer, their warm bodies softly against each other's. Pulling away from the kiss, Jiwon rests her forehead on Rei's, their noses touching.

"I love you so much, my rose"

"I love you so much more, my raven"

[Timeskip one year]

"Jiwon! What did I say about the bourbon?!" Chaeyeon's voice booms through the house. "But, mom, it's just for the day!" Jiwon replies, trying to get the bourbon from her foster mother. "You cannot drink it until next year, Jiwon." Voice stern, Chaeyeon keeps a hand in front of Jiwon. "Let her try it, Chaeyeon," Sakura intervenes, her hands caressing the brunette's shoulders and lowering to her biceps.

"She wants to try, so let her." Placing a kiss on Chaeyeon's cheek, Sakura leaves the room and goes to the kitchen to wash the dishes. "Ugh, that woman," She groans before giving in and handing Jiwon the bottle. "Half," Jiwon smiles widely and hugs her mother, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Quickly accepting the bottle, Jiwon gives Chaeyeon a kiss on the cheek, goes to Sakura to do the same, and leaves for the front door, "Thank you so much, Mom! You too, Mama!" She beams, hurriedly exiting the house and makes her way to Rei's.

"Why do I always succumb to you both.." Chaeyeon slumps onto the couch as Sakura is drying her hands, "Because you love us," Sakura sounds from the kitchen, "And you're both lucky I do. By the gods, I'm the Princess of Themyscirra!" She leans back, her head resting on the back of the couch. "Don't be so whiney, girl wonder," Sakura kisses her forehead and sits beside her, "You don't stop yourself from doing it anyway."

"Yeah, you're right," she chuckles, kissing Sakura on the lips

Meanwhile, with Jiwon, she had just arrived at the front door of the Choi household. Ringing the bell, Jiwon pants heavily, having run there instead of literally using her powers. In a neighborhood of metahumans. As the door opens, she smiles again, a little disappointed as to who opened it. "Jiwon! Hey! What are you doing here?" Sunoo beams. "Rei."

"Ah. Of course. Your girlfriend. Sure. I'll get her for you." Sunoo pouts a little, walking away to get Rei. A minute later, he comes back with said girl. "Don't be so glum, Sun. It's Jiwon we're talking about." She smacks the guy lightly, "Right, Liz?" Smiling at the sight of her girlfriend, she nods.

"You're really excited for our date, aren't you?" Rei gives her a peck before leaning back to check her out. "Ravishing"

"Shut up, you flirt"

They then spend the entire day on their date, drinking only half of the bourbon as told, and cuddling in the tent Jiwon made appear for them as they watched the sunset

The End😚

A/N: I am so so so sorry for not updating FOR MONTHS. I got busy with a lot of things(15% was school, 35% was other things, 50% being HSR), but I'm glad I got to update again. I got inspired to write by the series, so here I am. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it😊