Chapter 51: The war

Start from the beginning

Cauis let go of Seraphina and two guards had grabbed the Nymph again.

"Let them go!" Carlisle growled, watching his daughter, grandaughter and son falling into the enemies grip.

He didn't hesitate to race forward, throwing the vampires who tried to stop him over his shoulder as he angrily charged.

Aro smiled, running to meet him halfway and the two jumped, colliding in the air causing Aro to land in a crouch as Carlisle fell behind him.

It wasn't until he stood did everyone let out horrified gasps.

There stood Aro, with Carlisle Cullen's detached head in his hand on full display.

Esme let our a silent scream, hands covering her mouth as she witnessed them burn the love of her life.

The rest stared in shock, bodies shaking with pure anger as they all let out angry yells.

The clans raced forward and with one motion of his arms, Aro released his army on them.

The vampires all raced towards each other, Sam giving them a small head start before he allowed the pack to follow.

The wolves cut between bodies instantly taking the lead and loud snarls left their lips as soon as the two sides collided.

Jasper had managed to break free and was aiding in the fight.

Embry flew through the air, sliding to stop by a guard he then killed him without hesitation.

Jane's small frame walked between the fights, her red eyes set on a certain blonde, who just so happened to be fighting with her mate.

A nasty smirk took place on her face, once she noticed the Nymph fighting against the hold of the two guard.

Whispering the word that's ruined so many lives she smiled, only to lose it once she realized nothing was happening.

Seraphina's eyes found Jane, who had set her sights on Jasper.

However, her powers were useless with Bella protecting him.

For a moment, Seraphina felt relief.

Jasper was safe.

Bella saw Jane's eyes landing on Jasper and after seeing Seraphina fighting against the guards along with her mother, she knew she had to help.

She forced her shield out to cover Jasper, ignoring the war around her as she tried to save Seraphina's father.

Alec noticed the same thing and quickly left the fight he was currently in and headed straight for Bella's unexpected body.

They collided harshly causing her to lose her focus and drop the shield that was protecting Jasper.

And in that moment Jasper felt pain flooding into his system and he dropped to his knees in agony, his mouth hanging open in a silent scream.

Demetri stood above him with a victorious grin.

"No dad!" Seraphina yelled as tried to break from the hold the vampires had against her, so she go and help her father.

Alice unfortunately was in the same position, fighting against the tight hold the guards had on her.

They fought against the hold of the guards, as they tried to reach Jasper in time, to save him.

And the second Demetri's hand shot towards Jasper and smoothly cut right through the Major's neck, ending his life, Seraphina let out a loud banshee like cry.