Ch 4: 'The Only Thing That Matters'

Start from the beginning

Bakugo: "So much so that I offer you this Rose that I snatched from your neighbour's little garden she had outside." 

Inko: "Oh...How nice of you, Bakugo. Though, um, I'm not so sure my neighbour would be so happy about that." 

Bakugo: "Oh, yeah, you're right. She, like, was screaming the whole time while I was walking up here." [Turns to you] "That reminds me, (Y/n), I told her you'd plant her a fresh batch of roses next week." 

(Y/n): "What the hell, dude?!" 

Bakugo: "Hey, don't be angry with me. You know I gotta practice my 'Rizz' for when we get to school." 

(Y/n): "But not with my Mom, dude!" 

Bakugo: "Oh, come on. I'm only playin'!" 

Inko: "(Y/n), what is this Rizz you boys are talking about? Oh! Is it a fun game?" 

(Y/n): [Sighs] "It's nothing you need to worry about, Mom. Anyway, we're going now. Bye!" 

So before Bakugo could practice his 'Rizz' anymore, or having Mom embarrass me. I quickly picked up my bag off the ground and dragged Bakugo out the front door. Not letting him go until the door slammed behind us both. 

Inko: [Chuckles] "Boys and their games. Oh, to be young again." 

Thankfully, I had managed to save myself from explaining everything that just went down to Mom. Though that did not mean I didn't have to deal with another form of suffering, which, of course, was Bakugo explaining the necessities a guy must have when going to a school like U.A. All while we walked through the front gates of the school, a time normally used to prepare one's self for the day. But the only thing I was preparing for right now, was the mental capacity to hold myself back from punching Bakugo to shut up. 

Bakugo: "Look, Dude, I understand you're more of the 'loner'; 'sit back and watch' type of dude. But seriously, bro, we're at U.A. now. There are things you're gonna need to know to survive this place." 

(Y/n): "Oh, yeah? And how would you know this stuff exactly?" 

Bakugo: "Because, unlike you, I studied for this very day." 

(Y/n): "Pfft. Yeah, right. You, studied?What? Movies?" 

Bakugo: "Exactly!"

(Y/n): "Wait! I wasn't actually being--" 

But, of course, once Bakugo started speaking, it was almost impossible to stop him. 

Bakugo: "For the past month I have watched countless movies that revolve around the high school social life. And not just Japanese ones either! Long story short, I've noticed three things one must have to make their school life the best." 

(Y/n): "Dude, I really don't think that it's that complicate--" 

Bakugo: "Thing number 1! You must have a total bro by your side at all times. Lucky for you, you have me! You're welcome, by the way~" 

(Y/n): "Yeah, sure..." 

Bakugo: "Thing number 2! To have a fun school life, you need to show that you're more than some random background character. Thankfully for you, you totally showcased some serious badassery in the Urban Exam." 

(Y/n): "It wasn't anything that cool." 

Though Bakugo seemed to disagree as he immediately grabbed me by the shoulders and brought us to a stop. His eyes looking directly into my own as other students walked on by. 

Bakugo: "Dude, you punched a literal giant robot in the face. If you don't think that is cool, then, I'm sorry. But I think thatgetting a girlfriend is the least of your problems."