𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

Start from the beginning

The demon walked away from her making himself comfortable against the cave wall. (Y/n) gave him a hateful glare carefully analyzing him.

She noticed the dark blue tattoos that covered Akaza's body, she noticed how well they complimented his skin and eyes, but she wondered if this was the demon her father spoke of.

"𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝗍." She challenged, 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗌 curled into 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 her spine.

He stepped closer to the girl, his smile not faltering. Crouching  down to her level, he roughly grabbed her jaw making (Y/n) stare at him.

     "𝖡𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋," 𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 only inches from her face. "𝖧𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍."

Her eye's widened at the familiarity in his words. This is what her father was talking about, but what did the demon want that he claimed she had?

Akaza let go moving back to his spot in the cave. (Y/n) only sat their pondering what it was he wanted and why her family had to suffer for that.

She started down at her bloody clothes remembering her mother's still body and hearing her sisters screams. Her chest tightened remembering what Takeshi had told her.

"Run- as far and as fast as you can without looking back." He depended on her, and she couldn't even save one of them. She felt so powerless, she knew her father must be so disappointed in her.

She let out a shacky breath before bringing her hands to chest grabbing the necklace Takeshi gave her. When he had given it to her it brought (Y/n) happiness but now, it was just a reminder that they were all gone.

~~~|ʚ❦ɞ|~~~

I was met with the soft sounds of crickets buzzing throughout the forest. When I opened my eyes however, I was still in the dark cave my captor took me too.

I sensed his presence, he was in the same spot he was in earlier before I had fallen asleep. Everything from the night before came back to me and my chest tightened, but I didn't cry, I felt more numb then anything.

 A distinctive metallic smell came from my clothes along with my body. It made me sick to my stomach- it was all over me, her blood with a mix of my own.

I rolled on my back, now staring at the ceiling of the cave. glancing over to him; his eyes were closed but I could tell he was still aware of everything around him, i had a feeling he was more powerful than he let on.

Upper three. What does that mean?

"Your awake." He spoke. His eyes were now on me, the cave was dark but other than his silhouette his glowing eyes were the only thing I could see.

"Could I..." I whispered deciding if I should say or not. "Could I wash off the blood?"

He squinted at me, "No." He replied.