iii. Ser Harwin.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

A DAY had passed since the horrible incident with Aemond, and every royal child was gathered around the training yard.

                  Elaena rolled her eyes and let out a huff as Ser Criston passed her, saying nothing. Ser Criston's attention was solely on Aemond, Aegon, and Aerys. He blatantly ignored Rhaenyra's children, like he always had.

       Just because her mother said no to his plan to leave Kinglanding behind and to give up her duty. To give up her whole life for him.

     And quite frankly, she was sure that Ser Criston was jealous of Ser Hardin.

         Princess Elaena was to be a master at swordplay and combat, King Viserys was sure of it. And, still, Criston paid no mind, and gave no praise as she hit every right spot of the dummy. This was childsplay for her, and she was only going to get better with the help of Ser Harwin, and her own Guard.

                  Usually, a Princess was not allowed to train or wield a sword. But Elaena had begged and begged her grandfather to put her into classes, and Viserys was never one to deny his granddaughter.

      Elaena looked up to see her two dragons watching her, as they never fit in the Dragon Pit and she didn't want to keep them locked up, she let them roam free over Kinglanding, and if she needed them, they were always there.

       Elaena had ignored every word that came out of Aegon and Criston's mouth, focusing on her dragons, until she heard, "Let's see if you can touch me. You and your brothers."

        Elaena whined, watching as the silver-haired brothers came to stand in front of Ser Criston, as she and her brothers were left to stand on the side again. She looked up at her grandsire, nodding towards Ser Criston.