Chapter 18: 𝓞𝓱 𝓶𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

The next day, Wally decided to treat you, since you had witnessed something so horrific the previous night...
When you woke up, Wally was sitting on your bed, giving you a tray of waffles, eggs, and apple slices. Also a side of apple juice. (He likes apples 🍎) The waffles were heart shaped. After you finished eating, Wally let you get dressed for the day, leaving the room as you did. When you finished, he came back in, holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers, giving them to you.
"Today, I was thinking that maybe we should do some painting together, and we can just do so many cute little couple things."
Wally said with a sweet little smile. He then leads you to his living room, where two easels with canvases on them were set up. There were paintbrushes in a cup of water on the side table in the middle of the two easels, along with various colors of water color paints. There was also two stools, sitting in front of each of the easels. He smiled and sat you down on one of the stools as he sat on the other.
You started to just paint a landscape. Just a plain sunset with a grassy hill, along with a tree that had a tire swing hanging from it. Wally painted an odd painting. It was one with realistic looking eyes, along with multiple different colored spirals.
After you two did painting, you both sat on the couch. You cuddled him and took a nap, as he stayed awake, just holding you and rubbing your back. Then he made you lunch, then you two went on a romantic walk. After that, he made you dinner, and then you went to bed. It really was a nice night.

But it seemed to good to be true...

( *Babygirls your Wally* )