Apology ~ Jason Todd

I stormed into Jason's room and threw my smashed eyeshadow palette at his head, "Stop messing with my stuff Jason!"

Jason looked up from where he was messing with his vinyl's, "Who said it was me?!"

The look of guilt and amusement on his face said it all. When I went into my room the first thing I noticed was my desk all messed up, usually this is pretty normal but the other day I couldn't find my diary and Jason was about five minutes away from being murdered for that as well so Dick said he'd help me find it; he took one look at my room and left. I figured at that point maybe my diary was lost in the mess so Gar helped me clean up. I don't like having a messy room because my brain can't function properly in mess but that also means my brain can't function enough to clean so it's really just a deadly loop of procrastination and the death of productivity. Anyway, back to my original point; my desk was all messed up and when I opened up my makeup box I was horrified, I may not be tidy but I pride myself on my organisation and everything was scrambled into a pile. At the bottom of said pile was a smashed eyeshadow palette (my favourite eyeshadow palette) and the contour out of it's compact... I have yet to find the compact. "I'm gonna kill you!! Do you know how expensive these things are?" I lunged for him but he ducked and backed up.

"You're not seriously gonna fight me over this are you?"

I swung for his left jaw but he rolled.

"You don't even know it was me!!"

I tried for a kick to the stomach but he jumped back onto his bed.

"It could've been Gar! Or Rachel!"

I landed a hit to his chest as he snatched my wrist, "You fucking bitch." He tugged my arm towards him so I came tumbling forward. My left hand grabbed for his throat and he spun us over, I closed my hand in tighter. "Th-at all y-ou go-t?" 

This arrogant fucker is still choking out insults instead of worshiping his last drops of oxygen. "You're a dick Jace." He pulls his knee up and as soon as my grip loosens he rips my hand off his neck and pins both of my hands above my head, "Jace?" I'm suddenly very aware of where this fight is taking place. I use every ounce of core strength I have to lift my upper body and headbutt this asshole.

"Ok fine! It was an accident... I was being nosy and it fell." I still haven't heard a sorry. Jason lowered his head so that it was right next to my ear, "But for what it's worth...you look so much sexier without it." He sat up and let go of my wrists, "Can we stop now?"

I think I'm having some sort of deluded aneurism because the next thing I know Jason's body was on top of mine, my mouth crushed against his, and I had put him there.

Jason's hands moved down to my waist as I tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling lightly causing his hips to roll down into mine. "Jace don't.." He started to make his way across my jaw and down my neck, "Don't what?"

"Don't be a prick." I pushed him to the side of me and got up but he pulled me back down on top of him, "See I thought we had something then, or was you kissing me a fighting tac?" He pushed my hair behind my ear with a cocky smirk on his face.

"See this is why you're a prick; you don't actually like me, you just enjoy whatever this game you're playing is." I tried to get up again but he pulled me down by my hips and sat up underneath me, "Is it not blatantly obvious just how much I like you? I never leave you alone doll, do you not see how much Gar and Rach take the piss out of me every time you give me the cold shoulder? Plus, if anyone else called me Jace they'd be scuffling off to Dick with a broken jaw...but it's kinda hot when you say it."

I could not believe what I was hearing, I just thought he was different with me because he hated me more than the rest; not because he liked me. I sunk back to my heels and down into his lap to make this awkward position comfortable and kissed him. Jason slid his hands under my shirt, smoothing them along my back and sides; squeezing my waist lightly. I moved my hands down to his shoulders and under his jacket, helping him to shrug it off before pulling his shirt over his head. His body is gorgeous; smooth skin, muscled arms, toned chest and abs. Being Robin really pays off. I kissed my way down his neck, nipping and sucking at his collarbones. He pulled my shirt over my head and kissed his way down my chest, his hands soft against my back. He slowly unclipped my bra and pulled it down my arms, watching my breasts as they fell. He licked my left nipple before sucking it into his mouth and grabbing my right breast with his hand. I tilted my head back, digging my fingers into his shoulders, "Please Jace.." He begun kissing my neck as he massaged my breasts, "Please what gorgeous? Use your words." The audacity, "Jace I want you, please." He settled his hands on my hips, "Say my name pretty like that just once more?" "Fuck Jace," he's driving me insane and he knows it. Next thing I knew I was under him: right where we started with my hands pinned above my head. Only difference is this time we're half naked an his hand is moving down my stomach, wasting no time dipping under the waistband of my shorts to tease me through my underwear. "Fuck Jason I'm gonna kill you!" "Now that sounds familiar," he let go of my wrists and started to kiss down my body, licking back up the valley of my breasts and around my belly button. My fingers tangled through his hair as he removed my shorts and underwear. Putting one thigh on his shoulder and pinning one to his mattress, Jason buried his face between my legs and I don't think I could ever imagine anything feeling better than this; he worked his tongue through my folds, in and out of my hole and flicking it against my clit. My hand clenched in his hair, pushing his head further down as my back arched. He wrapped his left arm around my thigh on his shoulder and pinned my stomach down so I couldn't move. I practically ripped his hair out as I could feel myself coming close and Jason inserted two fingers inside of me whilst working his tongue quickly against my clit, "Fuck Jace....don- fuck..close" Jason continued with his unrelenting pace until I came on his fingers and face. He removed his fingers and licked me clean as I came down from my high, the look on his face nearly made me cum all over again; he looked like an addict when they first get hooked, like that was the best thing he's ever tasted in his life. He hovered over me and kissed me until he stole my breath away, "Open." My look of confusion was clearly not payment enough for an explanation so I did as he said and he placed the two fingers that had just been inside of me in my mouth, "Now be a good girl and clean daddy's fingers." I was stunned by the very bold and risky move he just made that, luckily enough for him, made me absolutely melt to the point where I almost forgot how to function. After a couple seconds worth of reconstructing my brain I did what he told me to, he removed his finger from my mouth and kissed me softly before cuddling down next to me. He looked so peaceful, it was sweet, so of course I had to ruin it, "You really hate saying sorry that much, huh?" He ignored me.

So after last night Jason underwent severe interrogation in training due to certain prominent bruises and left early. The rest of the day was pretty much the same in all honesty so I took myself out of the way after we ate before I got dragged into it. I went to my room and saw something on top of my makeup box with a note. 'I'm sorry. I know it was your favourite.' I moved the note to find a brand new eyeshadow palette underneath, the same as the one Jason broke. 

"Is it the right one?"

I spun to see Jason at my door, "As a matter of fact it is, thank you. You also broke my contour."

"Well then, I'll just have to come in and apologise won't I?"