six

Around nine pm Miguel went and laid on the couch. "Hey," Y/n tapped his arm. "Yeah?" He turned, "I thought the couch was hurting your back?" Miguel shrugged. "Come on," she said, taking him toward her room.

"Just sleep with me." He looked at her, "what?" She said as she saw him grinning. "Nothing, nothing." He said chuckling to himself. "What?" Y/n asked him when he laid down on the other side of the bed.

"Nothing, it's nothing." He said. "Miguel!" She whined. He laughed and that's when she noticed something. She crawled on top of the man grabbing his jaw. "Y/n, what are-" She pulled his lip down. "Fangs," she said, she made him open his mouth. "You have fangs?" He nodded. "Yeah." He closed his mouth and looked embarrassed.

Y/n got off of him. "You're very interesting." She said, he turned to look at her. "I would rather be normal." She placed her hand on his jaw, "no one is normal."

He sat up, she brought her hand down. Miguel grabbed her wrist and placed it back. "La bella," He said as his brows furrowed as he observed her. He began to grow nervous.

"Are you going to kiss me or keep on looking at me?" Miguel chuckled nervously, "I was kinda waiting on you.." Y/n smiled, pulling him in.

Her lips laid onto his, slowly. Miguel pulling her in closer to make it last longer. They pulled apart, but were still inches apart. Both of them looked into each other's eyes then at each other's lip. It was quiet and nerve wrecking.

"Can I kiss you again?" Miguel asked her, when she nodded he grabbed her. Harshly pushing himself on her. He grabbed her by her waist, pulling her on top of him. She held onto his jaw, and moved her fingers through his hair.

Miguel held onto her hips, tightly. As their lungs were begging for air they pulled away. Miguel observed the girl on top of him. He pulled her head down, softly kissing her forehead. "I'm sorry, I-" Y/n said getting off of him, "Y/n."

  He cut her off by kissing her. "Get some sleep, we got to go to work tomorrow." He smiled at her, she smiled back laying down.

****

   Y/n phone alarm clock went off. Miguel groaned, he opened his eyes at the same time as Y/n. And they were holding each other. Cliché.

  Y/n got up turning her alarm clock off. While they got ready they didn't say a word to each other. "Y/n," Miguel knocked on her bedroom door. She turned, she was wearing a black dress that fell to her knees.

Her hair was down and straight. "Yes?" She asked when he was silent, "you look beautiful." He said, in a trance. She smiled and turned away he walked up to her, placing his hand on the side of her neck.

He lifted her head up to look at him. "Hermosa chica," he whispered, observing her. She tried to look away but he wrapped his hand around her neck, bending down to kiss her.

He cleared his throat, "Is this okay?" He said, holding his arms up to show off his outfit. "Yeah, you look good." She said, "you all ready?" He nodded, "alright." She said, he followed her out of the apartment.

As they were walking silently together she felt his hand. He held onto her hand, she looked at him. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

****

As Miguel sat by Y/n's desk in the empty classroom the bell rang. Y/n stood up, opening the door. She said good morning to each kid individually. As everyone sat down Y/n waited for a moment.

"Mia." She said, the girl looked at her. "Yes ma'am?" She said, "Where's Michael?" Y/n turned to face her. "Not sure, Miss. I ain't seen him on the bus." Y/n brows furrowed for a minute. "Herald, did you see him leave home?"