𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ

Start from the beginning

"It's not enough. We need more men." Sansa cried out, Ada nodding her head in agreement, as her hands danced along her flat stomach, at least she wasn't showing yet.

"There's no time." Jon responded.

"If we went down to Castle Cerwyn, I know that Lord..." Sansa drifted off, quieting down as Jon raised his voice.

"We fight with the army we have." He declared surely. Their attention falling back to men behind as they lunged at each others throats, rolling on the ground.

"Friends, this is not worth fighting over!" Devos yelled out at them all, trying to pry them off one another.

"He's a fool." Ada spoke out, referring to Jon as Sansa peered at her.

"He's going to get us killed." Sansa exclaimed.

"I know." Ada hummed. "Trust me, I know."

"I thought you wanted to fight?" Sansa asked, knowing the girl was the one convincing Jon to fight in the first place, just days ago.

"I did." She agreed, "until the consequences of my own actions came to bite me in the ass." She admitted, Sansa looking at her questionably.

"Forget it." Ada huffed, trudging towards her tent.

🛡️

"Tomorrow we meet with the Bolton's, Ramsay included." Jon informed Ada as he appeared into her tent, disrupting her from her nap.

She sat up, wiping her groggy eyes. "Tomorrow?" She squealed, thinking the next time she'd see him would be on the battle field and not at a meeting.

"In the early morning." He confirmed. "Will you be joining us?" Jon questioned, speaking back up as he saw her face pale. "I can't imagine what he put you through, so if you don't want to see his face again, you don't have to."

"But I do." Ada responded, making Jon crease his eyebrows. "I have to see him, for me and my—" She stumbled, cutting herself off before she revealed her deepest secret. "I just have to see him, okay? It sounds crazy and I can't explain it but just.. trust me." She offered, giving her most genuine smile.

"Okay." Jon said, trusting the girl. "Do what you have to do." And that was the confirmation she needed.

"Goodnight Ada." Jon whispered, bidding his goodbye, unknowing this would be the last time he'd have his sister where she belonged, with her family.

"Night Jon." She mumbled, sleep already whisking her away.

🛡️

When morning arrived Ada said her goodbye to Aspen before she set off to meet with the Bolton's. "I'm sorry, my sweet." She whispered, pressing her forehead against his. "But if I take you with me i'm afraid my husband will skin you. I shall be back for you, I promise."

The wolf let out a low growl in response — not threatening just full of a sadness that broke her heart and it seemed his broke the same, his mother leaving him once again.

🛡️

An intimidating silence resolved around House Stark as they patiently awaited for House Bolton to meet them on the snow-covered field just outside of Winterfell.