"I also wanted to ask you what you were talking about before you left in the airport. I kind of have an idea but I want to hear you say it." Yuri breathlessly responded, feeling a bit subconscious so she looked down at her feet.

"Oh that... You really didn't have to come all the way here to ask me. You could have texted me and I would have told you it's nothing. I was just thanking you for being such an amazing friend to me." The word "friend" hurt Kitty to say more than it should have. Especially when she knew Yuri already had someone.

"Are you sure there isn't more?" Yuri suddenly looked up and made deep eye contact with Kitty. "I broke up with Juliana."

"What? Why? Are you okay?" Kitty was so surprised. After everything they had to go through in order to be together, and now they were just over.

Maybe just maybe she realized she liked someone else. And maybe that person is me. Kitty's thoughts really showed how desperate she felt. She instantly felt guilty for being selfish.

"Juliana thought that I had fallen in love with someone else. She said she could see it on my face and that I have never stared at her the way I stare at this person." Yuri maintained eye contact with Kitty, their faces mere inches apart.

"Is... is it true?" Kitty couldn't handle her stares anymore, so she got up and sat near the front of her bed, leaning against the headboard. They were now 4-5 feet apart and this allowed Kitty to regain some of her confidence.

"What if it was?"

"You went through a lot to be with Juliana. So it must hurt a lot to have it end like that but at the same time you deserve someone who makes your heart beat faster, who trusts you, and someone who makes you the happiest. If that isn't Juliana then it's fine, you'll meet somebody like that in the future." Kitty tried her best to be supportive, but she sighed at the fact that she had so much competition.

"Thank you Kitty. I actually feel a little guilty at the fact that I don't feel sad about it. I'm actually a little relieved that she was the one to end it because I don't know how long it would have taken me to realize and come to terms with how I feel." Yuri had a bittersweet smile on her face. On one hand she felt bad for Juliana, but on the other, she was excited for what's next. "The girl she said I liked was you, but it doesn't make sense since you're straight."

Kitty breathed out hesitantly, she figured it was time. "Actually Yuri I have something I need to say. I know it probably isn't the best moment after what you just said but I need to get this off my chest. I... I like you. I've been feeling this way since Min Ho's party. I- You are beautiful and you took my breath away that day. And you were so sweet to me that I couldn't help but develop  feelings." Kitty fiddled with her hands, waiting for a response.

Kitty had already accepted defeat so she was mentally preparing herself for the worse. How could she expect something else? Yuri had just gotten out of a relationship and she had someone she liked. Kitty didn't stand a chance in all that.

It was silent between them for a while before Yuri got the courage to say something. "Kitty, you're the girl Juliana was talking about. The girl I can't get out of my head, the girl I can't help but to stare at, and the one I love. Ju—"

Kitty interrupted Yuri. "You don't have to say that to make me feel better. I'm a big girl and I can handle the truth."

"I mean every word I say so let me finish KitKat." The tension was broken a bit because of the small joke. They both laughed and when it died down, Yuri continued. "Juliana was right. In all the time we spent together, finding out information about our moms, I couldn't help getting attached to you. I love you Kitty."

They held eye contact as Yuri crawled up the bed—her shoes had been kicked off already— they were so close now that they could feel each other's warm breaths on their faces.

Kitty took initiative this time and leaned in to kiss Yuri but before their faces could connect.

"You haven't said it back." Yuri told her in a soft, sultry voice.

"Said what back?" Kitty was dazed and her eyes were closed as she anticipated a kiss.

"That you love me," Yuri smirked as Kitty opened her eyes.

"I love you, Yuri. Now may I kiss you?" Kitty felt a little subconscious.

"Please do."

Their lips came together softly. The gentleness of it almost overwhelmed Kitty but this is the moment she had been looking forward to, the moment she dreamed about. For Kitty this kiss was new. It was her first time kissing a girl but it was also kissing someone she felt so much for. With Dae it felt nice but none of the excitement she feels now was there. Yuri makes her feel so much more with just a simple press of her lips.

Yuri had more experience in this so she took the lead. She pressed her lips harder to Kitty's as she moved up to sit in her lap. Yuri trapped Kitty between her legs and moved her own hands to intertwine around her neck. Kitty didn't know what to do with her hands. This was her first time kissing someone so closely and intensely. Yuri helped her out by taking her hands and wrapping them around her waist. The latter brought her hands back to Kitty's neck.

Their chests were now pressing against each other. Yuri bit Kitty's lip to make her open her mouth. Kitty let out a small whimper at the pain, it hurt so good. Kitty surprised her by sticking her own tongue into Yuri's mouth. This made Yuri moan rather loudly. Kitty has never tried to taste someone's mouth this desperately. Yuri tasted sweet, expensive, and she was everything and more than what Kitty expected.

Yuri pulled away first and gasps for air. Kitty also breathed heavily, already missing the taste of her berry chapstick.

After a few seconds Kitty brought her lips to Yuri's neck. She nipped and lightly sucked at it, eager to taste more of Yuri's sweet-salty skin. Yuri's breath started to pick up and she pulled Kitty up and slammed her lips on hers. This time the kiss was much faster, rougher, everything.

The two heard the door open and someone yell, "HEY KITTY, WE'RE HOME."

"Oh shoot! That's my dad Yuri! What are we going to do?" Kitty panicked and sat straight up. Her lips, red and swollen.

Yuri jumped off of her and sat crisscrossed on the bed but with a very appropriate amount of space between her and Kitty. Her usual wavy-straight hair was disheveled and she didn't look any better than Kitty because she also had very light faint marks on her neck as well as red and swollen lips. But they both tried to pick themselves up as best as they could before someone walked in.
______________________

This is my first work so please feel free to leave feedback. If y'all want I could make a part two just comment if you want that. Writing this was fun and I wouldn't mind doing it again. Thanks For Reading!