" I'm Marcos and this Lee we need you to come with us Catleya we are about to take off

" I'm Marcos and this Lee we need you to come with us Catleya we are about to take off." The man smiles at her trying to show he means no harm as the woman just nods.

" We must hurry we only have 5 mins Come now." Lee grabs her arm dragging her quickly through the hallway to the cockpit. "Quickly strap in we're about to take off."

Catleya sits down looking down confused on how to work the straps but Marcos quickly helps her before going to his seat as a voice starts to count down

Clenching the arm rest starting to panic as the ship started to shake. "Five" Marcos voice catches her attention "Catleya is it? It's going to be okay I need you to breathe slowly in and out." He starts to mock slow breaths making her copy him.

"One lift up is commenced" shutting her eyes feeling the ship take off. It seemed like forever till the voice rings out. "Launch was successful occupants are allowed to move around."

She slowly opens her eyes as she see Marcos coming over and undoing her straps. "Are you okay? Can you hear me?" Marcos sounds like he's miles away from her but she nods as he helps her stand up.

"Come on Me and you will be spending alot of time together." Marcos shows her around the ship like the eating area and labs as while his room if she ever needed him.

Stopping at a giant door. "What is it Marcos?" he pushes some buttons making the door open pulling her into the room.

"What is this?" She walks over putting her hands on the glass stating at the blue creature looking around see more of them

"What is this?" She walks over putting her hands on the glass stating at the blue creature looking around see more of them. "They are avatars we use them to communicate and be around the Na'vis but these ones are different we took the memories and personality of person putting them in these bodies much different then the first ones that were created where it was a machine connecting them."

"Does that mean their human body is gone forever?" She looks at him with a frown. "Yes they won't have a human body no more how about I show you all of them you're gonna be around them a lot when we get to pandora." Grabbing a tablet pulling up the profiles of each avatar.

"Alright we have Colonel Miles Quaritch who will be the leader then we have Corporal Lyle Wainfleet who would the second in command." Showing her the human version of them.

"Did they all die?" Moving to the next capsule. "Next we have Ja, Brown, Lopez, Fike and Prager as well as Walker and Warren, Zhang and Mansk and Man I hope I say this right Zdinarsk. And yes they all died in combat."She moves to the last two capsule.

"Who is this? Looking at the growing avatar Marcos pressing his lips together. " Um this one is your father." Moving to her seeing the upset face she had.

"I want to go to my room now." She turns from him walking to the door. "Catleya i didn't mean to upset you." She just ignores him walking out the door without a word.

Marcos moves to the last capsule checking the vitals. " I hate to see how she would react to seeing hers." Marcos leaves the room making his way to her room.

Knocking on the door waiting for an answer. Finally the door opens as he see her walking away from it."I'm sorry I thought you had knew of all this." She stays quiet folding clothes and different colored fabrics.

He starts helping her putting the clothes up working in silence. They move to hanging the fabrics and pictures that she would hand to him. "Your mother was beautiful." She smiles looking at the pictures before handing them to him. "Yeah she really was thank you for helping me."

" Catleya your dad's not dead just has new body it was the only way he could be with you." Catleya stops and stares at the picture of her and her mama months before she got really sick.

" Catleya stops and stares at the picture of her and her mama months before she got really sick

"Why me though I don't understand." She gets up and puts the picture above her bed. "I'll tell you more about it when you're a bit older but for now we need to start you on learning about pandora and the language. I understand you are able speak two languages English and another language that your mother taught you correct?"

"Yes she even made my dad learn it." He nods sitting with her on the bed. "That's good not many people can speak two languages." Marcos explains as she stares out the window looking at the stars.

"Were you a soldier or always been a nurse?" She asks without taking her eyes off the window not wanting to talk about pandora anymore." Well I was medic in the military but I took nursing up when I got out but came back with my husband."

"You're married? Is he coming with us?" Looking for a ring remembering her mama told her people wear rings when they are married. "Yes I'm married we met in the military and yes he's on the another ship."

"Why do you not wear your ring if you're married?" Grabbing his hands holding them up showing there was no ring. "I wear it around my neck so I can work."

He takes a necklace showing it to her seeing it sliver ring on a chain. She gently holds it looking at the simple band. "It's beautiful Marcos."

"You will get to meet him when we land but I will admit he is a bit of an asshole at first

"You will get to meet him when we land but I will admit he is a bit of an asshole at first."