007 𖤐 maddy's a matchmaker

Start from the beginning

mack donalds
your in new york goof

mason mclovin it
i'll fly

migu
🤮

trippy tris
this^

lemon
omw kenzzzzzz

mack donalds
YAY

𖤐

𖤐 "maddy!" kenzie happily greeted her friend she was meeting for the first time. "kenz!"

surprisingly, it really wasn't awkward between the two. they always knew of eachother both being popular actresses, and now since they were in a movie together they were excited.

the two sat around, talked, and ate food when suddenly maddy had the urge to go for a swim as soon as she saw kenzie's pool.

"can we go for a swim?" maddy asked, "no bro, my pool hasn't been heated in forever." kenzie thought for a second, "but i have a better place where we can go!!"

𖤐

𖤐 the two headed to the closest beach. kenzie absolutely adored beaches and so did maddy! that was one of the many things they had in common.

in a way, maddy reminded kenzie of walker. maddy was literally just a female version but they both knew, they would be friends for a long time.

before they got into the water, the two decided to talk more about the black phone which was the main topic of them hanging out.

"so what do you think about mason?" she asked mid way through their conversation which kenzie saw coming.

"ok so here's the thing." kenzie began to explain, "we've been texting like every night but it's always a little awkward because what he said and stuff," she hesitated. "i'm like happy that he said those things though, i don't really know how to feel."

"hmm interesting," maddy gave kenzie a look. "what?" she whined, "mason said the same thing." maddy giggled, "except the part," "i know maddy."

kenzie couldn't figure out why she was smiling so much when maddy told her. but anybody could figure it out, maybe kenzie had a little crush on mason.

"so your happy? your," she raised her eyebrows. "flattered," "shut up." kenzie shook maddy's shoulders. "no kenz this is exciting! i'm a matchmaker i know." "ok, ok, let's go drown eachother now."