Holy shit, we found the toppings

It was night time and Peppino, Mr. Stick and Gustavo kept on pursuing Fake Peppino for the last piece of raw gold. Peppino was right behind Fake Peppino, reaching his arm out to try and grab Fake Peppino. Gustavo was trying to keep up with Peppino, but the speed he was running at made it difficult for him to catch up. Mr. Stick had trouble catching up too, but his determination to win the final challenge kept him from lagging behind the rest.

Fake Peppino transitioned from running on two legs to running on four legs now, giving him an extra boost in speed. Peppino couldn't run on all fours like an animal, but could subsitute by running at mach 4. Gustavo almost fell to the ground but was picked up by Mr. Stick. Gustavo was being carried by Mr. Stick, he wanted to thank him but was busy catching his breath. They kept on running after Fake Peppino for a while, not even taking breaks to catch their breath.

They kept on running for what seemed like ages, Peppino and Mr. Stick weren't ready to stop now, they had a score to settle. The two of them showed no sign of being tired, both were focused on the goal; getting the last piece of raw gold. Peppino almost had Fake Peppino in his grasp, but something stopped him from reaching the goal. 

It came out of nowhere. One moment there was a white flash and the next there was silence. Fake Peppino kept on running as the three were on the ground, motionless. Peppino's vision became blurry, the last thing he could see was a tall figure approaching him.

After 20 minutes of being dragged, Peppino wakes up tied to a bed along with Mr. Stick and Gustavo beside them. Peppino struggled a bit but was able to stand up and hop his way to look out a window. He looked through the window to see four out of the five toppings inside what looks like to be a man-made pool, talking to each other.

He couldn't make out what they were exactly saying but he could see that they were talking about what to do with their captives. Some suggesting that they should keep them or make them work for them or feed them to The Warden, if they can find it. Well thats what he could make out.

Peppino hopped away from the window and fell on the floor, getting the toppings attention for a few seconds before turning their attention to each other again. Peppino wiggled on the floor for a bit to try and untangle himself. While he was on the floor, footsteps can be heard coming from upstairs. Peppino stopped moving and closed his eyes to fool whoever was coming down.

???: Uhm.... Peppino? You're not fooling anyone

Peppino opens his eyes to see Mushroom over him.

Peppino: Uhhhh hello?

Mushroom: *sigh* Just sit still.

Mushroom picks up Peppino and puts him on the bed to untie him. He gets untied and is told to follow Mushroom. He follows her downstairs and exit the house. The two of them walk over to the rest of the toppings who were inside the pool.

Peppino: Hey ladies.

Sausage, Pineapple, Cheese: Hi Peppino!

Tomato: Hello Peppino.

Peppino: Hello..... Tomato

The two of them stared at each other, not saying a single word, making everyone feel awkward.

Mushroom: Uhm, you guys alright?

Peppino: Yeah, we're alright.

....

Pineapple: Uhh anyways, you wanna see something wild?

Peppino: Yeah, I wanna see something wi-. Wait a fucking minute.

Pineapple: What?

Peppino: *flashbacks* OH HELL NO! I AIN'T SEEING THAT SHIT AGAIN! I KNOW WHAT SAUSAGE GOT UNDER THERE. I'VE SEEN THE RECORDING OF HER AND YOU!

Sausage: Oh fuck he knows.

Pineapple: what are you talking ab-. Oh. Ohhhh no no no no, it's not sausage's... well "sausage", it's something better. Mushroom, could you take him to the area because Minecraft doesn't have towels.

Mushroom: Ok.

Mushroom guides him to the to the storage room while the rest of the toppings were talking to each other about the "issue"

Sausage: PINEAPPLE I THOUGHT YOU DESTROYED THE TAPES!

Pineapple: I did!

Sausage: Then why did I find the tapes in the closet back home?!

Pineapple: I don't know! Someone must've put them there!

Tomato: Yeah sorry guys, that was me...

Sausage: You bitch!

Tomato: Sorry....

Sausage: No blood for you

Tomato: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Cheese: I'm still concerned for Tomato's blood fetishes. I still wanna know if she's a vampire

Tomato: For the last time; I AM NOT A VAMPIRE!

Cheese: Sureeeee. 

Tomato: I JUST LIKE THE TASTE!

....

Cheese: Yeah that definitely prooves it. Stay away from me

Tomato: OH MY GOD!

Sausage: Probably why she walks on all fours when searching for blood

Cheese: SHE WALKS ON ALL FOURS?!

Sausage: You should've seen her in halloween, her moondrop costume made us all have crucifixes under our pillows.

Tomato: Fuck you, Sausage!

Sausage: Love you to bro.

To be continued