019, EP

MARI GRABBED her last bag from her apartment and took it down to her rented car.

she walked back up to the triplets + nate and madi's apartment and knocked.

"mari! i'm going to miss you!" madi hugs the girl, smiling.

"i'm gonna miss you, too." mari gave a side smile and sighed. "nate and the triplets here?"

"yeah, their still packing a few things," madi tells her, walking to where the 4 boys where. "maris here, your guys's plane is leaving in like 1 hour, you better hurry."

"yeah, be there in a minute, mari." nate tells the shorter girl, grabbing the last piece of clothing he had to pack up.

they say their goodbyes to madi and went to baylens to say bye to him also, before going to the airport.

the group of 7 walked inside the airport and went to their gate.

"when are we coming back?" gianna asks mari, making the black-haired girl sigh.

"i don't know, gian! i know you want to see your boyfriend or whatever but i don't know when we're coming back!" mari snaps at her.

gianna slouches into her seat, frowning as she scrolled on instagram.

they called the groups flight and they got into the plane, since 1 person would have to sit with a stranger, gian volunteered.

it was nate and lia, nick and mari, and chris and matt.

nick and mari watched clueless and talked about stuff, since they've barely hung out while they've been in LA.

the plane landed and the group got off, finding maris mom, nini, and marylou in the airport parking lot, waiting on them.

"hey! how was LA?" nini asks, smiling at her daughter, gian and lia.

"it was good," gian replies since matt and chris was talking to mari.

"we can hangout this week, if you want? i mean we've been hanging out all week but i would like for it to just be us, the 4 of us yknow?" chris asks the girl, smiling.

"or i could invite paige? she's in boston this week." mari smirkes, making chris smile.

"it's up to you, moms waiting, love you mari, tell nini we love her!" chris says before walking off with matt behind.

"love you, tell nate and marylou i said i love them!" mari says, smiling.

she gets into the car with gian and lia, sitting in the passenger side -perks of your mom being the driver.-

"how was disneyland?" nini asks, smiling. "and who all was there? i saw a couple people in the boys post i didn't know."

"baylen and madi, they live in LA. gians actually dating baylen!" mari giggles.

"oh is she? what did you guys do over the week? i want all the details." nini asks.

"monday we stayed in and hung out with madi and baylen, tuesday we went to the movies, wednesday we went to disneyland, thursday we did laser tag, and yesterday we went to the beach." mari explains.

"do you like LA, girls?" nini asks the ones in the back, smiling.

"yeah, it was so fun! especially with madi, she's a sweetheart!" lia says, smiling.

"it was really fun, i can't wait to go again." gian says, putting her phone down.

they pulled into gians driveway, she got her stuff, "bye, gian! love you!"

lias parents were waiting outside for her, smiling when they spotted their daughter, "bye lia, i love you!"

after nini and mari got home, mari got a text from her manager.

lexa😻

hey mari!
good news, pretty poison
hit 4M streams! we've thought
about a few things and maybe
an EP would do you good
right now, if your down to make
one.

yesss!! i'm down
and already 4M streams!?

your music is doing really
good!! you can be in the
studio whenever you
come up with a song.
we'll help you write it and
stuff but you can do the most
part, if that's cool with you.

ill definitely stop by your place
this week and you can help, i'll
send you a few lyric's tomorrow
once i have some. thank you lex!!
love you!!🤍🤍

no problem!! send some ideas
tomorrow if you have some!!
love you!❤️

marimadison added to their story!