Chapter 47: Its time to fight! No more running!

Start from the beginning

Jacob and Paul were in the middle of training some young Quiletutes on how to control themselves, when the two older wolves suddenly paused hearing something in the woods

"Whoever's coming wasn't invited..." Paul growled, and he and Jacob launched forward instantly phasing into their wolves rushing deeper into the woods, the young wolves following after them.

They caught up to the vampires and continued their chase, Jacob close to grabbing one of them with his teeth when they jumped into the trees, mocking the wolves below them.

Jacob, Paul and their mini pack were suddenly knocked over like bowling pins when the vampires jumped onto a rock ledge, playfully mocking the wolves below them when Carlisle arrived with the other vampires.

Paul instantly walked towards Seraphina and stood in front of her, as he growled at the vampires.

"Vladimir, Stefan, you're a long way from home." Carlisle commented.

"What are they doing here?" Kate asked, her voice filled to the brim with annoyance and hidden disgust.

"We heard the Volturi were moving against you but that you would not stand alone."

"We didn't do what we were accused of..." Carlisle replied but the two vampires didn't really care about the details.

"We do not care what you did, Carlisle."

"We have been waiting a millennium for the Italian scum to be challenged."

"It is not our plan to fight the Volturi." Carlisle told them.

"Shame, Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed." Vladimir mockingly sighed.

Stefan glanced at his coven mate "They enjoy a good fight."

"Aro's witnesses?" Eleazar asked.

"Aww, still hoping they'll listen." Vladimir mockingly pouted.

Everyone had been gattered inside the house, even Sam was there

Seraphina had called him and asked him to come, because there was something serious to talk about.