Aresun can't help but giggle as he was carried and run away by Hinx while being chased by the other Benjamin.

Napailing na lang siya at naglakad papuntang garden. Sumunod naman ang kapatid niya sa kanya. Si Hover na ang bumasag ng katahimikan.

"How are you?" Kalmadong tanong nito.

Hindi siya sinumbatan o nagalit dahil sa pagkawala niya. Hover's tone of his voice is soothing her. Na para bang nanaisin na niya ring bumalik sa poder ng Benjamin.

"I didn't regret the part that I was hiding." She answered.

"I never asked you to regret it because I know that was the best choice. Our ancestors should realized that we do not exist for their idealism." Hover said.

She can't help but to smile at that.

"So, you're not mad at me?" Masuyong tanong niya sa kapatid.

Hover sighed and looked away. Parang may nais itong sabihin na mukhang tinatantya pa kung taka bang sabihin.

"Go on. Say it." She encouraged.

Hover's jaw clenched before sighing and look at her. There's vulnerability on his eyes that he is trying to hide.

Who hurt Hover?

"Come back. Handle the HJB-S again. I can't handle both of our company at the same time plus I'm handling father's company right now." Malamig na saad nito.

Kumunot ang noo niya. Not because she was offended on his request but she knew he was lying. Hover can handle big companies at the same time. Alam niyang napapagod rin ang tao but if that kind of excuse Hover will be using, she won't bite that.

"I need heavier reason, Hover. Say it." She said with full authority.

"I want you to hire Chen to work under you. I don't want her to work somewhere else where I can't monitor her---"

"Hover--"

"She's qualified if that's what you're worried about. She's innocent and naïve but she improved the past months so---"

"Hover, I won't hire her." Malamig na pigil niya sa kapatid.

Hover stop talking and the vulnerability on his eyes become more visible.

Natahimik sila sandali hanggang sa magsalita ang kapatid.

"If you want me to kneel, I'll do it...for her." He whispered.

"Hover Jay!" Sindak niya sa kapatid.

"I can't just let her go! I won't be seeing her, nor talk to her but I just want to make sure that she's in a better place before I'll win her back!" Hover bursted out.

"She hurt you..am I right?"

Napalunok si Hover at umiwas ng tingin.

"Doesn't matter, I still love her."

"I understand you, Hover because I know now what love is but as your sister, I can't just hire someone that hurts my brother---"

"She still needs to grow up on her own that's why I let her end our relationship. And I won't ask twice, Hera. I want you to hire Chen." Hover said and left.

She sighed heavily as she was left alone in the garden. Hindi niya alam kung nakakatulong ba ang katahimikan para makapag-isip siya ng tama o hindi dahil sa maraming ideya ang pumapasok sa isip niya. She can't even organized her thoughts, hindi niya alam kung alin ang unang pagtuonan ng pansin.

Living here means peace. She finds comfort and security, while her old life screams chaos and danger.

She has been living in risk, expose to guns and bombs, focus to business career, and was aiming to be the best and will she trade her life here that feels so perfect?