Nobody was in the hall after Jukyung left so nobody saw or heard our conversation.
Or at least that's what I thought.

Once I was done laughing I looked up to him waking back in class.

This bish.....why is he always so moody..

She is lunatic....why is she ways so silly...

Two thoughts of two people at the same time. Just different views.

After bell rang:

We all went into our respective classes.
I got in late because I got call from Ms.Choi and it took 10 minutes for her to lecture me on my health and carelessness.

"I will keep that in mind Ms.Choi! See you! Love you! Talk to you later!"

"Aish...this girl. Take care!"
Then I hung up the call and ran towards the classroom. I opened the door and bowed to Mr.Han grabbing everyone's attention.

"I am sorry sir! I got a call from home that's why I got late."
"It's alright Y/N. Next time inform me."
Mr.Han warmly replied.
"Will do sir."

"I was waiting for you actually.."
I knew he was upto something.
"You see the group has been equally divided and these both groups want you in." He pointed at Group 1 which have Soojin and Group 2 which have Suho.

This means I won't have to get involved!
I can finally rest!!

"So you will handle both the groups."
"Thank you sir for exclud- wait what? Why would I work from both of these groups?"
I looked at Mr.Han with unbelievable look.

"You are a bright student. I know you can handle it. Now help them! I will come back in few minutes." He then left the room leaving a dumbfounded me behind.

I am doomed...

"Looks like someone wanted to run away but got stuck even more." I heard Seonjun say making me even more agitated.

"Shut up.." I said while dropping on the chair that was between Sua and Seonjun.
"Can you prepare a PPT file?" Soojin asked Seonjun whose face immediately got smug.

"Fitting? Of course I can. I work as part time model you see." He said while tapping his fingers on the notebook on the table.
"Sure." Soojin sighed and looked away.

Me, who was zoning out was brought back to earth when Seonjun smiled at my way.

Okay, I gotta admit.
This guy is cute.
I mean-

I cleared my throat and said-
"She said PPT." I gave him a sarcastic smile.
"PPT? What's that?" He asked perplexed making us all internally groan.
I had enough of this silence so I stood up.

"Choose your topic, I will go see the other group." I said and moved to other table while Seonjun eyes followed my move.
"Have you all decided your topic?" I asked and Tae hoon replied.