Chapter 441 - 450

Start from the beginning

    Just do it, and the submarine floats up.

    After eliminating the danger, leaving Doudou and Gouzi to watch the house, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen put on diving suits, carried portable oxygen cylinders on their backs, and adjusted the closed diving masks.

    After fastening the traction rope, the two of them went into the sea and swam towards the location where the containers were scattered.

    The seabed is about 200 meters, which is not too deep for a submarine, but it is a test for the human body.

    Three people and one dog eat delicious food and drink, and they are exercising intensively every day, and their physical fitness is still quite good.

    Jiang Ning dived down, and Huo Yi took precautions.

    The equipment is very professional, but when diving to about 200 meters, the breathing is obviously rough.

    It's not advisable to stay on the bottom of the sea for a long time. No matter what is in the container, Jiang Ning will put it in the space first.

    The container is too big, and there are too many piles in the space, and it was blocked after only a dozen of them were collected.

    The two could only flash into the space, and Jiang Ning turned into a cleaning master, stacked the containers, and then piled the big truck on top.

    After their bodies recovered, the two came out again, and quickly put the remaining containers into the space.

    This sea area is very large, the two of them swam around, collected five more one after another, and finally surfaced without missing any.

    Doudou put down the rope and quickly pulled them up.

    Back in the submarine, the two of them changed clothes and took a shower, ate something to recharge their energy and then entered the space.

    A total of nineteen containers were neatly stacked in the space.

    Since it fell into the sea for a long time, the outside of the container was wrapped in mud, and the previous color was no longer recognizable.

    Doudou brought water and a broom, and diligently cleaned up the mud on it.

    The container is very special. It is different from ordinary materials, but it is relatively inferior compared to the tinder box. It should also be specially made for loading materials.

    The door of the box is well sealed, and no water has leaked out since it was put into the space. The contents inside should be intact.

    Half an hour later, Doudou shouted in surprise: "Brother and sister-in-law, there are engravings here."

    On the front of the container, there was an impressive engraving of the Eastern Huaxia Military Base, number 0092.

ʚ Chapter 442
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning remembered that the air force who died said that the mission of the eastern military base was to rebuild a new homeland.

    They built a powerful navy and built the strongest materials and sea construction equipment, but encountered storms and waves on the way to find a new home, and sacrificed many elites... So, they once passed through

    this sea area and fought against the storm, Not only the survivors were sacrificed, but also the materials fell into the sea and sank, but there was no way to salvage them.