First Storie

--I am not convinced of Ms Valentine...

--Youre never convinced of anyone nicholai...--(y/n) said looking up from her rifle as she re-loaded It.

The russian growls and sits on the trian,humping his leg with a scowl.

The woman sighs and shakes her head mimicking her companion and taking a Seat Next to him.

--I know something is up, tell me

(Y/n) has always been keen on picking up social cues,and its one of the few,if not only one, that has been able to grow somewhat closer to nicholai without getting a punch in the face.

He was misterious and grumpy,somehow it was attractive to her, but even with everything she had done for him he still kept secrets from her.

--Its none of your bussiness...

--Oh youre gonna sass me now huh?

Her tone is teasing, the Man sighs and looks at her--Thats not what I meant and you know it

She chuckles and shakes her head--Look we are almost done here, Jill gets this thing running and we Will be out of here in a flash

The russian Man nodds with a certain heavy feeling in his chest and turning his gaze to another thing,literally anything that would distract his mind from his companion.

For once in his Long run of work he developed feelings for someone, god forbid it yet here he was.

He was trained to Keep cool in stressing situations,how to disarm Someone,yet here he was unable to Keep his mind off of her.

Even before raccoon city, before deployment he couldnt Keep his shit togheter around her, and for a period of time he could play it off.

But now?, mikhail,Carlos and tyrell were planning to rescue a doctor, Jill was nowhere to be seen and here he was, regretting what he was about to do.

--Can I tell you something?

Its alarming how he stutters at the beginning of the sentence.

--Hmm?sure whats up?

He opens his mouth to say something yet nothing comes out of it.

--Nicholai you okay?

--Da...just trying to find the right words to say it

--right...its not like you're about to confess your love for me or something--(y/n) tries to make him laugh,or snort or just scowl,but the color of her face drains as she sees him look away--R right?

'To hell with it'the russian turns to his companion and kisses her.

Hes not used to taking risks so big like these,but words werent going to cut It.

He awaits the worst before she kisses back, hugging his neck and leaning in.

--oh sorry do I interrupt something?

Jill said.

Nicholai jumps back as (y/n) cant help but let out a strendous cackle while the Mans cheeks go red.

--Right...ill give you guys privacy

The stars soldier walks away leaving a very flustered nicholai.

Well damn.