"There were bad things," Camila said softly, taking a step away from Lauren and bringing her hands to the waistband of her own pants. "But they are gone now. They are only dreams," she mumbled, shedding herself of her jeans and kicking them aside.

Lauren had to stop herself from staring. Everything about the smaller girl was just... perfect. She wished Camila could realize that.

"I'm so fucking proud of you," Lauren laughed softly and moved forwards, kissing Camila's forehead. "You don't even know how amazing you really are."

Camila blushed, looking up at Lauren and smiling softly. "I love you," she whispered, standing on her tiptoes and kissing Lauren's cheek. "I do."

"I love you," Lauren laughed quietly, glancing over Camila's shoulder and at the shower. "C'mon," she whispered, taking a step backwards and removing her own jeans. Camila watched, unashamed.

Lauren turned on the shower, allowing the water to warm up before shedding the rest of her clothes. After the initial uncomfortableness, she found herself completely at ease allowing Camila to see her like this. She'd never felt this way around anyone else. It was a freeing feeling.

"Help," Camila mumbled, awkwardly fumbling with the clasp on the back of her bra, which was the only piece of clothing she had left on besides her beanie. She huffed and let her hands fall to her sides in frustration.

"Hey," Lauren shook her head. "Don't worry, these things are hard to work," she scooted behind Camila and messed with the clasp for a few moments, laughing softly at her own struggle.

"There," she sighed once she finally got the clasp undone. Camila shrugged the material off of her shoulders and turned around. Lauren's breath caught in her throat when she suddenly realized that they were both completely uncovered.

It wasn't even in a sexual way. She was just completely in awe that Camila was comfortable enough to do something like this around her. When they had first met, the smaller girl would practically lock herself in the bathroom just to change her socks. It warmed Lauren's heart knowing that Camila had grown to be this comfortable with her.

"C'mon," the older girl whispered, gently removing Camila's beanie and placing it on the counter. Taking Camila's hand, Lauren led the brown eyed girl over to the shower. She pulled the curtain aside, stepping into the bathtub and away from the stream of water.

Camila suddenly grew nervous. She wasn't even sure why. This was just... different. She had never been this intimate with someone before. It was new, and she wasn't sure how she should take it. Lauren grew concerned when she smaller girl stood hesitantly in front of the bathtub.

"It's just a shower, Camz," Lauren ran her thumb over the back of Camila's palm, repeating the words that Camila had said to her earlier. The smaller girl took a shy step forwards, meeting Lauren's eyes.

"It's me, Camila," Lauren whispered, grabbing Camila's other hand and lacing their fingers together. "It's okay. I've got you," she gently pulled the smaller girl forwards.

Camila nodded softly and stepped into the bathtub, suddenly only inches away from Lauren. She subtly studied the older girl's figure, biting her lip. She decided she liked being in love. It was a good feeling.

"You're still covered in flour," Lauren giggled, placing her hands on Camila's shoulders. She turned them around so the smaller girl could back up into the stream of water.

"Is it warm enough?" Lauren asked, bringing her hands up to smooth Camila's hair out of her face. The smaller girl nodded, leaning her head back slightly to keep the water out of her eyes.