0◇

yeah ik its another book with blue lock (bro im so obsessed with them) actually i had this idea since the beginning of the month but i needed to finish my first book! so i should stop talking and introduce the new book!this chapter may be cringe⚠
so this wonderful person ask me to tag her when i update the new book so here you go Nanami1510

_________________________________________

IT WAS A GOOD WEATHER, the young girl were with her best friend, they were walking together as they hummed a familiar soft song.

The soft fresh air hit their beautiful skin while the girls were trying to look for a cafe. They looked both of their way trying to find a good one.

"We should take this one? There's not a lot of people and it looks clean." The [h/c] girl said as she pointed at the cafe next to her friend.

"Sure! You have the best taste in everything [Name]! So I trust you." Her best friend said as she smiled at the [s/c] girl.

They entered the cafe, took a seat next to the window to see the beautiful weather and looked at the menu.

"I pick a strawberries cake with a bubble tea classic. And you [Name]? Wait let me guess [f/s] and [f/d]?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows with a little smirk.

"You know me so well! Your right, I'm gonna pick [f/s] and [f/d]!" She exclaimed as she raised her hand to call a waiter. "We would like a strawberries cake with a bubble tea classic and a [f/s] with a [f/d]."

"Okay! It arrived in ten minutes." The waiter bowed down before going back to his work.

The [h/c] girl look at her best friend knowing what they talk about. "Did you see the new chapter?" She finally asked after a few seconds of silent.

"I did last night! It was so amazing! Who would know that Isagi would be in the same team as Noel Noa?" Her best friend exclaimed as she took her phone to see the time.

The young female looked at the her friend and nodded at her comment. "Yeah! Even me. I thought he would be with Bachira..." She pouted as she rememberd this scene.

"Yeah... they were separated again..." The pretty girl put her arms on the table trying to whisper something. "It would be cool if we can travel in an anime. We could fix all the mistake and all those stuff!" She whispered/yelled at her friend.

"Yeah but it doesn't exist... Like we are not in wattpad. I mean I don't think being isekai'd real." [Name] said with a soft giggle.