"Navya told me that you might need it."

Nandini huffed with a node and wearing it came out of the car. Manik smiled at her friend and fiancé. Coming out of the car he stood beside nandini and moved his hand to her waist asking.

"Shall we?"

Nandini rolled her eyes making manik laugh before the duo walked behind their friends and entered the living room crossing the door way.

"Hey everyone."

Cabir called out first and everyone looked at the younger clan. Amms eyes glared at nandini who was leaning to manik as he held her from her waist with his chin on her head.

Manik and nandini saw her but didn't reacted as nandini was done with amms while manik knew that nandini wanted to be with him even if her amms is looking at them.

"Hey, how was your trip?"

Manik's mother asked with a smile. Soon they all were seated with Raman calling the priest to come soon. Nandini continued to talk to her mother and mother-in-law with the girls while sitting beside manik leaning a bit to him.

The elders saw amms looking at the duo bit they let that pass for a moment, soon the priest came and that was when kaira spoke.

"All of go and freshen up till then he can see your horoscopes."

The younger clan nodded and they all walked upstairs to get changed. As there were 3 extra room and one of nandini's, cabir and abhimanyu opted single rooms while mukti and navya took one room while manik went insode nandini's room.

He locked the door as sat on the bed while nandini took of mukti's shirt and walked inside the bathroom, undressing herself she spoke.

"Why she even have to attend the wedding? How am I going to dea with her all long?"

Manik chuckled and taking of his tank top and walked to the bathroom. Standinga nd leaning by the door frame he saw nandini turning of the shower.

"Well if you want i can ask them to marry us today only."

Nandini looked up at her shoulder and rolled her eyes, manik let out a chortle before getting under the shower with nandini. He did stole a hot kiss before they were done with a shower amd walked out of the washroom.

Manik opened his bag which they all brought from the car taking out his outfit with a towel around his waist. Nandini opened her wardrobe with a towel around her body ramming through the clothes.

Manik pulled up his pants on to his knees as nandini threw her dress on the bed. She unknowingly looked down at manik who smirked and then pulling up his pants moved his hand to her waist, pulling her close manik said holding nandini's nape.

"He would not mind taking you to ride heaven, but we need to go down."

Saying so he pulled away her towel. While nandini standing naked in fromt him put her hand on his abs wispering to manik.

"You know I don't care about them."

Manik smirked and kissed her lips before pulling back and nandini wore her trousers before her shirt and turned her back to him.

"Tie me up baby."

Nandini said and manik pulled the strings of her  shirt pulling her closer and as he tied the strings his lips wispered in her ear.

"Well i would love to un-tie them."

Nandini smirked and turning around snaked her arms around his neck mumbling.

"You can, but after coming back up."

"You are giving my mind so many naughty thought baby."

Manik said back and nandini leaning to him by standing on her toes licked his lips with her tongue before mumbling.

"Well i have much more naughty thoughts in my head, with me under you."

Manik took her lower lip in between his teeth and giving a bite left it.

"Baby I am goinb to make that happen today only, so be ready for that."

And giving a slap on her ass manik sucked her lips before the duo walked down with their friends.

Soon enough the priest told them the only date that was auspicious which was 4 months later. And the family congratulated each other after the couple who smiled at each other at the dates but their minds running fast with all the things they were going to do today.

.....................

Yup manan Sex in the next chapter!
Hope that it will come soon enough!
Complete teh target to get that!

#OkThanksBye

Arrange marriage ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें