the spider family

After breakfast the family sat down and started to wach some cartoons when a news program interrupted the cartoons.

Sorry to interrupt but this just in, the Villain known as Rhino is down town New York causing destruction. If your out there Spiderman, we need you....

Then the news add ended. Peter gave a look that said I need to go to Felicia. She then looked at the son and said, Ben, your dad needs to leave. Ben then started to cry and tried to hug Peter but Felicia held him.  Peter then said he knew spiderman and if Ben was good, he would get to meet him. After Peter left, they patiently waited and watched the fight scene on the TV.  Once Peter came back he snuck in through the window and changed out of his suit. Then snuck back out to come through the front door. Ben I'm back! Ben ran into his dad's arms. Hey Ben want to meet Spiderman now? I mean if it is ok with your mom. Felicia smirked at him while raising an eyebrow. Sure thing she said while genuinely smiling now.

Alright Ben, stay here, Peter said. He then went to  room, changed, and came back as spiderman with his mask on. Ben started to scream so loud Felicia was amazed that the windows didn't brake. He Huged spiderman and said thanks for saving the city. Peter then took off his mask and said your welcome son. Then Ben was just purely shocked.

Time skip 1 hour after a lot of explaining

Peter then talked to Felicia alone with Ben in the other room watching his dad on cartoons as spiderman. Felicia I know we never had a perfect relationship... but I love you and love Ben. Will you marry me and make us a real family...?

Of course Peter! I love you so much!!! She said with tears in her eyes.

I love you more Felicia...

End of chapter 3!