club <3

trigger warning for whose eho might be sensitive to uncomfortable situations <3

"BITCH COME TO THE CLUB WITH ME TONIGHT PLEASESHSHSHSHS" jinsoul begged wonyoung as soon as she entered the classroom.

"the CLUB you say? can i come?" jungwon turned his head to face the girls.

"ask jungwon to go with you. i don't wanna go to a club." wonyoung said, resting her head on the desk.

"COME ON YOU'RE NO FUN. and what are you gonna do at the club garden? find a flower?" jinsoul said, rolling her eyes at the sheep.

"duh... what else am i gonna do there." jungwon said mischievously in return.

"alright have fun there..."

"NOPE JANG WONYOUNG YOU'RE COMING WITH US WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND THAT'S FINAL."

wonyoung sighed in defeat, "fine..."

"dress nicely wonwons."

jinsoul leaned closed to wonyoung and whispered into her ear, "it'll be a good chance to find you a mate and end your single life."

wonyoung scoffed, "says YOU, do you have a boyfriend?"

"no that's why I'm going to the club."
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。゚☾ ゚。⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。゚☾ ゚。⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。゚☾ ゚。
at exactly 7pm, jinsoul knocked on wonyoung's door. she was wearing a tight black dress.

wonyoung opened the door and blinked twice to make sure she didn't see what her bestie was wearing wrong

"oh wow... you're really desperate for guys i see." wonyoung snickered.

"you're not any better man" jinsoul said in return

"okay let's just go already," jungwon said impatiently.
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。゚☾ ゚。⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。゚☾ ゚。⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。゚☾ ゚。
"y'all im scared i think i'll just head home hehehe..." wonyoung said as soon as they arrived in front of the club.

wonyoung was slowly stepping away, but before she could run off, jinsoul grabbed her arm.

"you're not going anywhere ma'am."