We both sing the song, putting our hearts into each lyric. We face, holding each other's hand while dramatically singing along.

"IT'S HARD FOR ME TO COMMUNICATE THE THOUGHTS THAT I HOLD BUT TONIGHT, IM GON LET YOU KNOW LET ME TELL THE TRUTH BABY, LET ME TELL THE TRUTH, YEAH."

Mazy grabs onto my shoulders, and I grab onto her wrists, our minty breath cooling our faces. We stare into each other's eyes for a second and I feel myself smile a bit more as I analyze her features. Her olive skin tone, her dark brown hair styled into a wolf cut, the beauty mark under her lip, her mesmerizing brown eyes staring back into mine, her dark pink lips upturned into a gentle smile with her blue braces showing, her raspy yet soothing voice singing the lyrics, her slim yet muscular body slightly leaned over mine in order to rest her hands on my shoulders, the way she smelled like jasmine, everything about her was so perfect. Then came my favorite part.

"EVEN THOUGH WERE GOING THROUGH IT AND IT MAKES YOU FEEL ALONE JUST KNOW THAT I WOULD DIE FOR YOU, BABY, I WOULD DIE FOR YOU, YEAH."

We hold each other as we belt out the lyrics. We were about to sing the next lyrics until we get interrupted by a banging from below, which I assume it is Mrs. Flores banging an the ceiling with a broom.

"NIÑAS MUEVE MÁS RÁPIDO LA COMIDA SE ESTÁ ENFRIANDO!"

Mazy and I flinch before scurrying to finish our morning routine.

"CASI TERMINO MAMÁ" Mazy yells back.

I put on my jewelry, then my bracelets. I carefully put on the ones my brother and I made on my right and all of the others on my left. I grab my phone, my backpack, and my cheer bag. I then luggage them downstairs and cayght sight of Mazy kissing her mom and dad on the cheek.

"Good morning, Mr and Mrs. Flores!"

"Morning baby, eat quick so you can make it to the school on time, okay?"

"Okay, thank you!"

Mrs. Flores nodded at me before almost destroying her entire room, looking for her badge. In reality, it was on the floor slightly underneath her dresser. I webbed the badge towards myself and examined it before planting it on the counter.

"Mrs. Flores, your badge is right here." I say while nodding at it.

She looks up with hopeful eyes and sighs in relief.

"Ah, Que haría sin ti querida?"

She kisses my head before speed walking to the garage. I smile, not fully understanding what she said. I grab my plate of eggs and fruit before sitting next to Mazy, who was goofing off with her dad. I take a bite of my eggs and almost moan.

"Mr. Flores these taste delicious!"

"You know it," He gleamed while dapping me up.

I quickly ate my food as Mazy continued to ramble on about Vernice and everything she had done to her. I hummed in agreement and put in a few 'no ways' and 'personally's...' to show I was listening. We devour our food and wash our dishes, say our goodbyes, and head out the door.

We look outside and took note of how bright it is, our stomachs slightly dropping. I open my phone and check the time.

7:25

School starts at 7:40. It's a 20-minute walk even if we speed run. Well, if Mazy runs, it will still be a 20-minute run, not me, obviously.

"Crap," I hear Mazeline say.

Quick thinking, I run into the nearby alley, Mazy trailing behind me. By the time she caught up, I had already changed into my well known spider-woman suit.