🆃🅷🅴 🆂🆃🅰🆁🆃 🅾🅵 🅰 🅳🅴🅻🆄🆂🅸🅾🅽

"I told you I would come back, did you expect me not to?" I asked, tilting my head. " I almost always keep my word unless something huge happens." A sharp but quiet exhale was heard. " Its just... its kinda weird to find someone living in the forest, and they won't show you their face ... I honestly didn't think you would come back..." He trailed off, sounding slightly agitated at something." Well Im here now, do you have any other questions? Activities in mind?" Brief pause, for what I think was for thinking." No questions, and no activity ideas..." 'Ill have to think about something to do, something that we could both do, considering how he won't come out from the tree.'

After a minute of silence and thinking, I came up with something we could both do. "How about story telling?" "I'm perfectly fine with that. As long as youd like that! That is..." 'Yeah, he's not used to interaction. That's blatant.'

Rui POV

She explains that she doesn't miss events, tilting her head. 'In such an adorable way too~' Relief was felt, and I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding. 'Its good she doesn't miss things, I don't want her to leave and not come back, even for just a day.' But now I had to come up with something to cover up the sigh. "Its just... Its kinda weird to find someone living in the forest, and they won't show you their face... I honestly didn't think you would come back..." ' Don't say things that make this creepy! Dumb fuck! What if she realizes how abnormal this is, and she doesn't come back? I'll just have to get ready to take drastic measures.' she then asks me if I have any questions or activities in mind, which made me happy, she cares about me enough to make sure that I didn't have something planned.  But I wanted to see what she has in mind. "No questions, and no activity ideas..." She was silent now. 'Did she think about what I said earlier? Am I gonna have to do this the hard way?

"What about storytelling?" Anything she chooses I'm perfectly ok with. "I'm perfectly fine with that." Wait no, I had to make sure she liked it too. "As long as youd like that! That is..." 'Fucking prick, I sound like I'm out of a cliche romance movie. A romance movie? I wish...'

Your POV

"Well, I'm indeed ok with it, so shall we start?" I said, smiling at his uneven tones of voice and tendencies of switching tones abruptly. "I'll start with a tale of two lovers, separated from each other due to differences. Its called Romeo and Juliet." And thus I began my long story.

Rui POV

She decided to do storytelling. And she ... smiled? 'Shes smiling because of me... That's a sign of affection! She has affection towards me...' That made me extremely happy. Its like a switch now, I just overheat and smile uncontrollably with heavy ragged breaths. She started telling a story, and to be honest I wasn't quite listening, I was just drowning in the overwhelming luxury of her voice. I closed my eyes, and let her voice wash over me.

Her voice cut off. It startled me, considering she was just talking nonstop. "Do you have a story? Or would you like me to tell another one?" "I don't have many stories, would you mind telling another one?" "Why of course not. This one is called Beauty and the Beast, a tale of a girl on her way to save her father but falls in love with a beastly creature by accident." This one caught my attention, I was going to listen to this one.

She finished, and I was overwhelmed. If Belle could find love in that guy, couldn't (Y/N) find love in me? But she had to go... if only I could keep her here forever... "If I'm not home soon, Mikatsa will get worried." 'Who. The. Hell. Is. That. Is he her brother? Father? It didn't matter. I could tell they have a deep bond.

A bond...

That I envy.'

696 words

A/N
yandere action 😍

deadass so tired rn

The end of the new season has come and gone, and I feel old as fuck.

I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow, so enjoy the chapter I typed and shoved out my ass.

Love y'all 😘