𝐎𝐍𝐄

It was a rainy and gloomy Sunday morning, and the school of Hogwarts was at peace. It was currently five AM, and everyone was sound asleep, all that was heard was little rain drops hitting the windowsills and roof making a clanking, clattering sound. The only people that were awake was the staff , planning assignments for the week and marking work from the week before. 

Our story takes off on the cold morning of October 25th, Sunday breakfast was set to start in an hour, and when students enter the halls between the hours of six to ten AM, all your senses smell is fresh waffles, fruit slices, and the strong energizing sent of premium coffee, from oat milk lattes to espresso shots, they have it all. With endless flavours too, hogwarts has eveolved so much, it's more like modern day school but still with a fantasy touch. 

Their classes contain four a day, form 9 AM — 3PM. Lunch 11:30AM—12:15PM, meal options aren't free without your meal card, if you lose yours you must purchase a new one. But if you have it, all day 24/7 foods and drinks. Between meals snack trays are spread out around the school with healthy snacks and drinks. Since Hogwarts has evolved, we have meal options with vegetarian, allergy specific meals to vegan. 

Classes for hogwarts include many class options, but there are classes that are mandatory. This including one type of English, creative writing it regular, maths, sciences, the choices of biology, astronomy or earth science. The other classes include charms, potions, transfiguration and history of magic. Charms and potions is recommended for everyone.

As always, Tilda wakes up early, (if they don't, well, opsies) and is already about to begin the ultimate prank of the day. They start by waking everyone in their dorm up, as per usual.

"WAKE UP MOTHER FLIPPERS, ITS MORNING!" They shout loud enough for the kids in the dungeon to hear 

"Tilly, it's 5:16AM, go back to sleep" daisy says rolling over to the opposite side of her bed

"Yeah, turtle, what are you doing up?" Kay asked

"I'm planning prank fest" they said grinning 

"Oh no this isn't gonna end well" Kay replied 

"What do you mean? It's gonna be LEGENDARY!" Tilda said, putting their hands apart above their head to make a rainbow shape (i dear hope this makes sense)

"Did I hear prank fest?" Daisy sat up, forgetting the time of day it was 

"Yes, mam, you sure did" Tilda replied elegantly 

"Okay- but if you guys continue pranks with Lee and the other troublemakers, you do realize Gryffindor is never gonna win and we'll basically be expelled?" Casey said, coming out of the bathroom.

"Okay, and?" Tilda said carelessly 

"I can't get expelled" Casey said 

"Me either, I don't want that, pranks are fun, but let's save them for another day" Kay said feeding their rabbits and cleaning their litter box and cleaning their cage

"Fine, ugh you guys are no fun" Tilda groaned flopping on their bed in next to Kay's bed. Daisy was across from Tilda, Casey was across from kay and Dakota was on the right of Casey. 

"Hey, where is Dakota?" Daisy asked 

"I'm not sure," Casey replied "maybe they went for breakfast? She usually doesn't though, but t they're not in bed" Casey continued

"Well, it's now almost 6AM so let's just get up I guess" daisy said 

RAVENCLAW HOUSE:

"Okay one, two, three, ha!" Essie said laughing 

"What now, I mean it's six am for crying out loud" Noelia said sadly