Chapter 2: The Escape

Welcome everyone to Chapter 2 and I hope you enjoy it. Trigger warning are in this story so you have been warned now let's enjoy this story.

[⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️]

[ Mention of Rape, Murder, and Cannibalism.]

(Mineta's POV)

'So what's the plan of escape, I'm all ears.' I thought to the voice as I looked around and noticed that there was someone else here with me. 'Hey their's someone here with us and he doesn't look friendly.' I thought to the voice as I backed away from the unknown man but accidentally tripped over my shoelaces. I slowly got up on my feet until the unknown man grabbed me and throw me against the wall. "Well, well, well what do we have here a UA student, more like a toddler..HAHAHA..inhale..exhale.. I'm going to have fun with you little boy, but first I'm going to tenderize you hard and fast. " He said with a devilish grin on his face as I watch him eat a piece of metal off the bed.

After he was done eating the metal his muscles grow in size, ' Hmm..interesting.' the voice said but I was to afraid to pay attention. "HAHAHA..Scared little boy, you should be because I'm Hasako Yamaha from Dragon Clan, my quirk allows me to consume anything and gain the strength from the item I consume which means because I ate that piece of metal my body is as strong as steel but it will only last one minute but that all I need and when I get done having fun with you I'm going to eat you." He said as he kicked me into the wall. I tried to get back up but that kick broke my rib so it was hard to get up, "Dammit my rib is broken." I said holding my side until I look up and see him unbuckling his pants with a devilish smile on his face.

"NONONONO..STAY AWAY FROM ME." I yelled as I rushed to the opposite side of the room but I wasn't fast enough as the man grabbed my leg and started to pull my pants down. "NO PLEASE STOP I DON'T WANT THIS, PLEASE SOMEONE HEEELLPP." I screamed for what felt like hours until I heard the voice in my head speak to me. 'MINORU THERE'S A BROKEN BEER BOTTLE UNDER THE BED, KICK HIS HAND AWAY AND THROW YOUR ORBS AT HIS FEET AND GRAB THE BOTTLE AND I'LL TAKE CARE OF REST NOW GO.' He yelled as I felt his strength decrease so I did what he said and kicked the mans hand hard enough that he let go of me and I grab my orbs and aimed at his feet.

" OW..Growl..YOUR DIEAHH!" He yelled as he tried to ran at me but was stuck to the floor as I grabbed the broken bottle by the handle. With fear going through me of not wanting to die, I swung my hand up and slit his throat. "COUGH..COUGH..GAAG..p-please h-help me..p-plea..." He said as his last breath leaves his mouth as the blood gushed out of the wound. I look at myself as the man's blood has gushed all over me, 'I..I killed h-him, h-he was unarmed a-and I killed him but he was going to kill me, I did nothing wrong.' I thought to myself as the blood dripped from my hands as tears go down my cheeks.

'Look at you crying like a baby, Heroes make this decision without hesitation and your crying pathetic, and you want to be a hero..HAHAHA. Remember Minoru I told you that I well take care of it I didn't say how. This life isn't easy and people will die even if they are villains and the people and the villains will stop at nothing to kill your 'FRIENDS' and your have to make your FRIENDS are safe and happy at all costs right?' He said in a serious tone as I nod my head as I walked over to the corner of the room. 'O-ok so now what, I'm s-stuck in a room with a corpse and no one coming to save us.' I thought to the voice as I stared at the corpse in front of me.

I could feel the voice in my head speak sinister at me, 'Oh but don't you see Minoru your classmates well respect you when they see that you come back on your own after being kidnapped. Just remember there the bad guys and your being a good hero here. You must make your FRIENDS happy ok?' He said as I smiled at the thought of my classmates being proud of me to the point that they will be my friends. "HEHEHE..Yes your right, I..HAHA..I mean there are bad guys and they won't be missed..HEHE..K-killing a couple more won't mean anything." I said to myself as I walked over to the corpse. 'You know that quirk of his can be useful to us.' He said in a calm tone which surprised me.