▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 ▄▀▄▀

Start from the beginning

"My stomach hatch?"

His face isn't really expressive, which I guess has to do with him being like a robot or whatever, but he didn't seem happy with where I was hiding..

"That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and piñatas! It is not a safe play area!"

Figured.

Freddy lets me out of his stomach hatch but snatches me up as soon as my feet touch the floor.

"There you are." He says as he proceeds to.. Scan me? -

"Scanning complete" He lowers me to the ground.

"How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Who are you?"

I hesitate to answer, but I guess that since the door is shut, leaving is no longer an option. I might as well tell him who I am.

"I-I'm Gregory."

"Gregory, I will notify the main office."

I knew it wouldn't work, but i let him try.

"Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network."

Yep, sounds about right.

"It's her. She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me."

"Who? Who is looking for you? Your mother?"

"Shh! I hear footsteps.."

I approach the window and peer through the space between two curtains. I see her walking by, holding a flashlight.

"That is the security guard. She can help!"

"No! No, I don't trust her" I answer promptly.

"Why not?"

"I don't know who she is but she's trying to get me. Isn't there some other way for you to communicate with me besides talking so loudly?"

I yell in a hushed tone to emphasize what I'm saying.

"Take this. It is a novelty Freddy Faz-Watch."

Freddy opens his stomach hatch to reveal a gift inside. Freddy's primary colors appear to be used for the gift's color palette. I reach my hand cautiously in his stomach hatch and begin turning the crank to obtain the prize. The confetti that burst out when the package opened startled me, causing me to slump back a little. I reach into the open present to retrieve my prize, the Faz-Watch.

The Faz-Watch seems to be themed around Glamrock Freddy, it has orange and blue accents all over it, with little bear ears to go with it. It also has a little top hat with a blue stripe on top of it, like Freddy has.

I take a breather and put on my Faz-Watch before hearing a beeping noise.

"What was that?"

"I am sending you an encoded message."

I bring my wrist closer to my face to check out my watch, and as soon as I click on messages, Freddy's voice begins to read the message he left me.

Something pops up in 'missions'. 'Find the button'.

I give Freddy a quick nod as i walk over to the button next to the arcade machine and press it, which opens the metal door beside me.

"Well done Gregory. There is an open air vent inside the maintenance room. You will have to climb through the system and release me from the outside." Freddy instructed.

"It's pretty dark in there.." I say as i enter the back room.

"There is nothing to be scared of. You can do it." Freddy encouraged over the Faz-Watch.

I begin heading towards the ventilation system, but my attention is briefly diverted by a screen showing a repetitive animation of Helpy walking alongside a.. row of.. legs? -

.

..

...

Thud

My head snaps to the source of the loud noise, where a girl is slumped on the floor. She likely came from the open air vent. I could swear i heard the slow fading sound of a music box coming from the vent..

Y/n's POV:

"Welp, that was close" I mutter as I stand up from the floor and dust off my pants.

"w-who are you?!"

I quickly glance around to figure out where the noise came from, and then I spot this wimpy kid covered in band-aids.

"I'm Batman"

.

..

...

".. Just kidding."

≻────────── ⋆✩⋆ ──────────≺

Banner art made by kla__klara on Instagram (that post is underrated af)

≻────────── ⋆✩⋆ ──────────≺

A/N: so i haven't been updating this in a while and back when i started this it was 2 days before my finals. Now i'm like 5 days after my finals and let me tell you i fucking nailed it.

Also i'm going to a musical summer camp or whatever and my violin teacher gave me like 12 songs to print and practice smh.

I'll probably continue the next chapter tomorrow at 3 am, cya.