prologue. 🔞🔺

mature content. (highly recurring 16+)
(don't read if you ain't comfortable but don't make such irritating opinions about it. just a fanfiction so take it easy)
- ty✨

ain't you mine anymore?

"Princess at least listen to me? let me explain-" Faisu was cutted off by Jannat's strong force of hand. he stepped back a little as jannat looked at him with her redden eyes before speaking "what do you want to explain? and why do you expect me to listen to your lies??" Jannat's voice was cold then as usual but Faisu tried his best to act normal to explain "Princess i- im- I've an explanation, listen to me-" Faisu stopped when he saw the bitter small laugh on Jannat's face.

Jannat chuckled before speaking again "what did i do to deserve all this? can you tell me where's my fault? I've been trying my hardest to love you and support you but this is what i get in the end? Betrayal?? that's what i deserve?" Jannat's voice were real close to creak, on the other hand Faisu was so stunned to speak but he can't give up like that .. "it's all misunderstanding, trust me .. you got wrong idea about-" He stopped when Jannat started speaking while cutting him off "yeah, i misunderstood you! all the time i was thinking you care about me, that was my misunderstanding.. i haven been trusting you all the time but what have you ever done for me? for you my family is suffering,  IM SUFFERING, MY LOVE MY , RELATIONSHIP, MY REPUTATION EVERYTHING IS SUFFERING MR FAISUU. you remember i used to mock you watch your standards before you speak. but guess what... A MAN LIKE YOU. HAVE NO STANDARD! MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING! LOVE. YOU DON'T THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE. THAT'S CALLED LOVE. i- i- i loved you.. a person like you.. who doesn't even know the real meaning of love.." Faisu couldn't take her words anymore and unknownly tears were streaming on his cheeks but he stopped her while holding both side of her shoulder but jannat looked away.

"Princess you're mistaking-"
"yaaa, yaa.. I'm mistaking" Jannat looked straight into his eyes before jerking off his hand. she sighed and started speaking again "yes I've been highly mistaking you!! you know you're.. you're the biggest mistake of my life ever .. mistake is you" The last sentence Jannat said while pointing at his chest making Faisu totally speechless..

"im.. im- a mistake?-"
"yes you're! YOU'RE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!! YOU HEAR ME?? YOU'RE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE" Jannat brushed out crying and Faisu just looked at her for a moment before his eyes started darkening. he suddenly started laughing loudly making all the people to watch him including Jannat.

he was laughing crazily as if he's gone mad.
"mistake hahaha MISTAKE??" his sudden change of voice made Jannat flinch a little.

"yes Princess.. the mistake you've made can't be forgiven you know" He harshly cupped Jannat's cheeks and Ayaan was about to step towards them but with another hand Faisu just pull the gun from his back and shooted directly at the boy making Jannat and her Parents scream.

" FAISU HOW DARE YO-" before Jannat could complete her sentence Faisu hardly knocked her head out with the gun before shooting at the 3 lights to make the whole hallway dark.

__________

Jannat woke up when she felt something is irritating on her neck. she opened her eyes as she felt erotic, she pushed the person away who was shucking her neck and Faisu smirked while leaking the blood stain on his lips.

She touched her neck to see it's bleeding and that's when she realized that she was half naked.

before she could say anything, she was pushed off on the bed as the beast hovered her to kiss her roughly. she was trying to fight back but he hold her both hands with his one, before locking them above her head. she tried to shake him off but he was fast enough to grab her boob with his free hand, squashing them to earn loud scream from her. he started shucking onto her face to neck then directly on her boobs making her cry in disgust.

he was shucking so hard at a point her nipples were about to give up and she was losing her sense due to the pain.

he let her hands go off and was about to pull her down clothes when she just muttered "i do- don't want to get raped by my own husband.. p lea se.." and that's when the beast realized what he was doing.

he couldn't understand himself so he kept staring at her face watching her slowly dripping into sleep.

"but .. i still want you.. so badly"--

—————×—————×—————