3 - A Copy From The Shadows

.
.
.
It's been a few days since the attack of the Demon Bull King, news have reported it featuring MK when he defeated the enemy. Moving on, both MK and Tang were sitting at the front tables as they were slurping up their noodles, but it was only Tang, MK looked at his noodles, seeing his reflection. The scholar took note of this and looked at MK with concern, there were dark circles under the boy's eyes and he wasn't energetic as he usually would be. Tang couldn't bare to see MK like this so he spoke up, "You alright MK?" "Oh- Huh? —Yea I'm fine, why ya ask-?" MK quickly answered as he almost fell asleep on his own noodles.

"Well, you don't look so good. I don't know, delivering noodles for pigsy and training with the Warrior all day; parting with Mei and hosting clubs all night-? Plus you work on your wood carving commissions and painting boats with Sandy when you have free time? It's not good for you kiddo. You really need to take a break." Tang explained. MK shook his head, denying it, "Well I just... Don't want to let down on my friends... Y'know-?" He looked guilty about it.

"Well, too bad you can't make shadow clones like the Warrior can." The scholar slurped up his noodles. Hearing this, MK's head perked up and immediately look at Tang with surprise painted on his face. "Wait what-?" "Oh y'know, the shadow clones, one of the Great Six-Eared Warrior's many unique abilities." MK slightly grinned, "Wait that's actually good! So- how do I do it??"

"From what I've read, all you gotta do is to manifest yourself in the shadows and it'll eventually pop off, probably.." He slurped up the soup. "Holy fuck, I gotta try this." The boy got off from his seat and went to the middle of the area, looking in his shadow. MK closed his eyes shut and tried to think of himself coming out of the shadows.  A good several seconds passed but nothing happened other than the boy going into his shadow and becoming one with it uncontrollably, MK opened his eyes as he got out from the shade and frowned. He turned to Tang,

"I don't think it worked... Huh?" The scholar has a look of surprised painted on his face and pointed at something behind MK. He turned around to see a complete clone of himself, the boy immediately went up to the other in excitement, well both of them are. "Whoa! You look just like me!" Both of them exclaimed, however the original MK continued, "This is so cool—! Now I can be at everywhere I wanna be! Let's go!" He pushed the clone outside of the shop.

"Bye Mr. Tang!" Both of them waved to the scholar before going to who knows where to commit some stupid shenanigans. . . "Well what could possibly go wrong.. right?" The scholar took another bowl and began eating.

—————

Turns out, MK made a lot of shadow clones, like, a LOT. He made one for each task and he didn't even realize it.

It was just any other normal day as MK trained with Macaque. Currently, the boy was doing some stance basics that was just taught by them. The Warrior took this opportunity to take a look at the city. However, he noticed that there was something wrong, it felt more... chaotic? Than usual, it's more loud than usual. Macaque even realize that some civilians there aren't even present even when their supposed to.

However, something clicked when they heard a familiar voice,

"Ain't no one. Leaving. Dis. Porty."

That was MK's voice.

Macaque was stunned hearing his students voice from the city, MK's right here though?? Then he realized, shadow clones. The Warrior went back seeing MK just slacking around on the ground, usually he would yell at the boy to get back to training but it was clear that they were concerned.

"Ermm you good guy?" His successor asked.

".....MK I have a question."

Oh naw.. The boy gulped as he indicated for the Warrior to continue his sentence, "Is there.. any chance that you've been making.. shadow clones?" Oh yea he's screwed LOL