Raging Combat (training)

Start from the beginning

"Yes sir, why are we drawing slots?" Asked lida.

"Because who you are paired up with in the field won't always be up to you. You gotta learn to adapt with your partner." Replied Izuku.

"Good job whoever said that! Yes that is exactly the reason." Replied AM.

The class shifted around a bit at that blatant disrespect towards their classmate. AM got each of them to go up and pull out a ball. It did not escape a few student's, and watching teacher's, eyes that he shifted the box for Izuku and mutation quirk people. (Yep made him full asshold here.)

"Now find your partner!" Shouted AM.

Izuku looked to Kyouka to see her paired with momo as a hero. Then to Katsuki and felt bad for him as he was paired with Izumi as a hero. Izuku was Villian F, due to the bias a few students saw, it was likely he had a mutation quirk classmate ah his teammate. Tokoyami approached a cyborg boy with the same letter and color ball.

"Hello Izuku, I'm Tokoyami. This is dark shadow." He said as he introduced his quirk.

"Hello Tokoyami, Dark Shadow." Replied Izuku.

AM announced the teams. (You know the drill, same as canon for the most part for now. Except)

"Izuku Nezu and Fumikage Tokoyami vs. Izumi Yagi and Katsuki Bakugo!"

Izuku looked at his smirking hellspawn of a sister, "Great...."

In the teacher lounge...

"So we recognize this is bullshit right?" Said Midnight.

Nezu had set up a video feed to watch the students in this exercise.

"It seems a few of the students see it as well." Said Snipe.

Cermentoss was fuming at the current moment and Aizawa was asleep. Mic was grading papers really trying to ignore this so he doesn't get pissed.

"Nezu's recording this right?" Asked Cermentoss.

Back on the field...

The matches went on with the heroes usually winning, most being one sided as well. With a few exceptions such as Mina and shoji beating mineta and Kamanari. Now was the final match between Izuku and Tokoyami vs. Izumi and Bakugo.

Izuku and Tokoyami were carrying the bomb to the back of the first floor when Tokoyami wanted to break the ice.

"Does he think us blind?" Bird boy asked.

"He has never been that smart." Replied Izuku.

"I see, never thought that he would be so quirkist i guess would be the word. He is the number one hero."

"He is an ass my friend, you seem pretty chill though." Izuku pointed out.

"Not the first or last time this has happened." Tokoyami responded.

"I see sorry to hear that." Izuku replied.

"Don't worry about it Izuku, say why do you want us to call you by your first name? Also where are we hiding this thing?" The shadow user asked.

"Well my dad is the Nezu, so I just use my name. As for where we are hiding it." Izuku punched a giant hole in the floor and placed the bomb in it. "Now I'll put some rubble on it to hide it." He did so and moved away from it. "I'll stay here, you head up a few floors to throw them off."

"Got it boss!" Replied Dark Shadow.
"Dark shadow... sorry for him Izuku we will go now." Said Tokoyami.

"I mean I don't mind being called boss..." Izuku thought out loud. Tokoyami overheard.