Chapter 2

Hii guys
Hope you are doing good
Lets start

~☆~☆~☆~

Ashwini performs sai's grihapravesh ritual and welcomes her home. Sai walks in stepping on a vermilion water. Virat gets sad yet angry thinking about pakhi. Virat and Sai's postwedding rituals start. They perform ring finding ritual. Virat imagines Pakhi and smiles holding Kashvi’s hand.Sai wins the game and asks virat why is he smiling when she won the game. She realizes he is imagining pakhi in her.Virat thinks he shouldn’t think about pakhi now. Virat’s cousins drop him and Sai in a decorated room and joke on virat to enjoy his first night well. Virat nervously tells sai that he never thought that they would end up in this situation. Sai says they should celebrate their suhagraat.

Virat nervously says they are bestfriend and he never thought of her in a different way. Sai says they are couple now and should enjoy their suhagraat. He nervously walks back asking what does she mean and pressures music player button. Suhagraat Hai Ghunghat Utha Raha Hoon Main.. song plays in the background.

Sai walks towards virat. Virat closes his eyes thinking she would kiss him. Sai picks a book and says they can celebrate it the way they used to before by studying together. Virat relaxes.Virat says he is lucky that he got his partner as a life partner and a free tutor. Virat says let’s start as they need to finish their whole syllabus in a week. She then acts romantic again and he laughs.Tu Hai to Mujhe Phir Aur Kya Chahiye.. song plays in the background.

Sai continues to teach virat and falls asleep. Virat shakes her and asks where is she lost. Sai says she had fallen asleep and says they should sleep now as she needs to wake up early tomorrow. Virat says why early. She says she needs to perform a kitchen ritual. Virat says she can take ashwini's help in kitchen. They both lie on a bed. Virat says sai must be feeling awkward as she never shared bed with a boy till now. She nods yes. He keeps pillow between them  and says he will respect her privacy always. Sai thinks she knows its not easy for him.

Later both falls asleep..

Back to present

Sairat falls remembering that night..

Sai:-Tumhare expression dekhne layak the..

Virat:-Seriously us din mujhe lag us din tum..waise us din na sahi ab..(he said pulling her closer)

Sai stopes laughing n blushes..

Badle Tere Maahi
Laake Jo Koyi Saari
Duniya Bhi Dede Agar Toh
Kise Duniya Chahiye

Virat:-5 saal hogaye shaddi ko lekin ab bhi sharmati ho woh bhi mujhse tumhare pati se..

Sai:-Kyu sharmana mana hai..

Virat:-Nhi..

Sai:-Toh..

Virat:-Toh..

He raised his eyebrows and gave her naughty smile..he closer to her soon their lips met..

Tu Hai Toh Mujhe
Phir Aur Kya Chahiye
Tu Hai Toh Mujhe
Phir Aur Kya Chahiye