It is Alive

It was the seventh hour of the ritual Adora's womb brimming with a bulbous globe of fluids and energy. Clear gooey paste cocooned around Adoras belly it was an effect caused by the specimen and organisms defense mechanisms to prevent the host from tearing from the outside. It looked like glops of clear jelly coating her belly and breast.

The queen shoved her saliva-soaked fingers in her cunt as she watched Adora's Belly twitch with growth by the hour. It was the thought of life cultivating inside Adora's body pushing it to its fullest limits. Perhaps it was Adoras helplessness to her circumstances that turned on the Queen. Her cunt was wet with pleasure. Adora's breast would too fill with liquids of the galaxy gods every fertile life-giving article of Adora's body would be occupied driven to its max size.  Her breast bounced with plentiful girth. Adoras breast plumped and swelled with plasma they were tender and clogged.  were round and red and inflamed. They were in need of a good pumping by one of the servants. The servants massaged and rotated Adoras leaking breast to relieve some of the pressure building resulting in squirting sprays of clear liquid coming from Adoras nipples. 

Adoras purple belly was becoming the shape of a giant globe. Adora was in great distress her awareness was uncomfortably sharp which would made her rapid transformation terrifying. Against her will Adoras  pussy seeped muck and loose juices due to  the lifeforms and liquid stirring within her womb. She was like a sapping honey tree oozing nutrients. Adora belly vibrates making deep ocean-like sounds she was growing with organisms and life. The organisms were alive and moving inside Adoras belly. You could see the water and gas surging pushing Adoras Belly button to pop. 

"Just a little bigger," the queen said to Adora as she rubbed her lubed-up engorged belly that looked ready to burst.

"AGH AH AHHH!" Adora bellows her roaring belly rolls as it expands twice the size it was before as her womb expands adoras skin becoming translucent revealing the swirling of alien fishes thrashing inside adoras belly. You could hear the waves of gases and extraterrestrial marine life splashing against Adoras uterus walls. The natives grew excited at the success. They cheer and celebrate Adoras appearance. The sounds of the audience only horrified Adora she felt like a defiled experiment she was disgusted by the active constant movement of the numerous organisms and gasses moving inside her. Adoras belly resembled a giant clear bag with gallons of sloshing water and tadpole shaped fish with bubbling gasses. A loud snap could be heard it was the fracture of Adoras pelvis, it was breaking from the unstoppable force of growth her bones were too weak to hold the weight of the small planet that was becoming Adoras belly. 

"THERES TOO MANY INSIDE GET THEM OUT OF ME ! " Kindress screams which was nothing short of useless 

"What a perfect vessel she's become don't you agree my queen" spirit hopeduz says to the queen with an emotionless tone. 

Kindress legs opened wide as her stomach continued to fill. Adora rived in agony as her belly swelled to an unnatural size her belly rocked from side to side slightly as the organisms slithered inside of adora. Adora uses her hands to contain the worming fishes from pushing against her skin. Her belly wiggles as she touches her belly. She clawed at her thinned skin begging for her misery to be over. 

"NO MORE!!! PLEASE" Adora screams.

"SHES GOING TO EXPLODE!!!" one of the natives shouts. A supernova beam of light radiates from Adoras ready to burst belly as this happens a blast of rays shoot from Adoras body causing her to combust into stardust. The planet spawns and is released from the dust and ashes of her body descending into the galaxy.  Creating a new world.

 The end.