𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗕 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗬. | Dejounte Murray.

Mika • Dejounte
(an: watch the video up top just so that you can catch the vibe of the interview. don't take this seriously...)

Mika took a seat next to DJ, pursing her lips. "You sure you not gon' get in trouble for the questions this white man about to ask you?"

He shrugged, "he not gon' ask us nothing too crazy. We not out here acting like Kevin Gates."

"I'm not worried about us, I'm worried about you. You sir, have an image to uphold my love." Mika stated.

"Psh, Y.O.L.O." DJ brushed her off.

(an: WE TOLD HER TO BUCKLE UP!)

Mika chuckled, "you think I'm playing! Have you ever seen this man's videos?"

He shook his head, "my manager told me to, but I didn't... should I have?"

"Your manager done tried to set you up." Mika shook her head.

Chris eventually joined the two, sitting on a stool across from them.

"Welcome, it's nice to meet you guys. Big fan Dejounte," Chris spoke, leaning over to shake DJ's hand.

"Oh forreal? I appreciate that." DJ smiled.

"So this is your girlfriend, correct?" Chris motioned to Mika.

"This is my wife. Been married since the day we met," DJ nodded and wrapped his arm around Mika's shoulder.

"Oh— so like an arranged marriage type thing? Mafia boss... crazy shit?" He inquired. "Did he kidnap you?"

"No, not successfully, he tried though! Do you want me to tell you about it?" Mika joked.

"Oh please do."

"We were introduced by a mutual friend. Uh, where were we?" She looked over at DJ.

"You don't remember where we met? Oh when we're done here you gotta pack your shit and go. Absolutely not, unacceptable." Dejounte quipped.

"I think we met at For The Play," Mika played with the curly ends of her hair.

"We met where?" A confused look laced across DJ's face.

"W-what's For The Play?" Chris chimed in.

"Sex shop," Mika deadpanned.

"Do you two go often?" Chris asked.

"We alternate who goes every week. Well, we try you know with his busy schedule and all that. I'm sure you know what comes with the job." She explained.

He hummed, "mmm, no I don't know."

"Ni- you don't know what I do?" DJ's eyes narrowed in confusion.

"No, I have no clue. I don't go to sex shops often so I wouldn't know anything about that." Chris answered back.

"I play in the N.B.A... National Basketball Association? Sound familiar?" DJ talked with his hands.