"Seriously...", Miles began, but Spider-Girl webbing his mouth shut, before stepping out the window with Peter behind her.

Spider-Girl swung towards the top of the building that was next to the one she was at. She turned around and saw Peter glitching, and Miles yelling down to where he was.

'I don't even wanna be here.', Spider-Girl stated as she watched the two males exchange words.

She didn't even want to know about the other Peter. She knew he was from another dimension, but because of him being still being Peter Parker, it was still bittersweet.

She had just lost her Peter, and now another one from a different dimension popped up.

She also sensed that the other-dimension Peter had a nasty attitude, and she hates nasty attitudes. She just couldn't tolerate it. She wouldn't.

"Well, you two have fun." "I'm gonna visit my Aunty May for today.", Spider-Girl stated, before swinging away to aunt May's.

She knew she wasn't very helpful, but she planned to keep it that way. She couldn't help it. She was basically considered a "sidekick", for the past two years. Did she like the label? No. But she had no choice but to accept it. She was always helpful when needed, and she felt that her help wasn't needed during this time.

"Peter the second, got this under control", Spider-Girl said she to herself, as she swung to aunt May's house.

_______________

𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴"ɴᴇᴇᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ

𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴
"ɴᴇᴇᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ...ᴜʜ..ᴜʜ...ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ."
________________

I've been trying to convince Peter Park #2 to teach me the fundamentals of being Spider-Man, but it's not working.

Spider-Girl and/or Spider-Man would've taught me.

"KingPin's tryin' to kill me.", I stated as Peter asked me to repeat what I said.

"Who cares about that? Where's the collider?", Peter asked, disregarding the fact I said that KingPin's trying to kill me.

"Brooklyn. Under Fisk Tower.", I replied.

"Goodbye!". The Peter said as he walked down the wall.

"Where you goin?", I asked him.

I think I like the dead Peter better than I like the one I'm dealing with.