𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

"I accept your apology, but I still don't completely trust you."

"I understand, and I'm willing to give you time. Plus, Fatima already threatened to kill me. She told me that if I fucked with you that she'd chop me up, barbecue my body, and let the dogs eat me."

"Well, there you have it." Zac laughed

"She scares me a lot, but I really love her."

*30 minutes later*

Zac had got in the shower. He put his clothes on. Gladys was downstairs sleep in Fatima's guest bedroom.

Zac went upstairs to the bedroom. Fatima was putting her lotion on her legs. Zac walked right behind her, and put his arms around her.

"Thank you" he said

"You're welcome. I know you missed her. I loved seeing the smile on your face. Healing your inner child, one day at a time. She'll be here for the entire weekend." Fatima said

"You're the best. The things that you do for me, while still doing your own thing is crazy. I don't know how you do it, but you do."

"I do it for you, and I do it for me. Also, our kids. I want you to open that box over there."

"I thought that you said that, that's furniture."

"I lied. It's actually for you. I know you wanted something for your picture room."

Zac opened up the box. Fatima got him a blown up photo of him, Jeremiah, and Gladys.

"No the hell you didn't!"

"I did. You talk about them a lot, so it's only right. I made sure that she came to my house, instead of yours. She doesn't know that you stay next door. I'd rather her fuck up and take everything in my house, than fuck up yours. I see her progress, and she's doing so good."

"I love you so much."he came over and hugged her so tight.

This was the first time that Fatima had ever seen Zac drop a tear.

"I love you too"  holding him tighter

*the next morning*

Zac woke up. The first thing he did was go downstairs and check Fatima's guest bedroom. It was empty.

He knew that she left, and that made him mad.

Fatima was waking up. She seen Zac pace the room 3 times.

"Babe, what's wrong? You're pacing"

"She's gone."

"I know"

"You aren't mad?"

"No, she's at the rehab down the street. It starts at 5 A.M. same company as the one back in New York. She promised that she would go. Don't worry."

They ended up getting ready. They stopped at Starbucks to get them breakfast. They arrived to work. Fatima and Zac both went in.

They immediately were put on the field to go and get the surveillance.

"It feels good to actually be in the field again" Clark said

"It does" Detective cross said, "we were out here, but we weren't doing anything."

"Not a damn thing. I'm actually glad that everybody is out here. Maybe, we'll actually solve the case." Zac said

Taraji and Fatima were in the back talking.

"I see that ring on the finger" Fatima said

"Yep! You don't think that it's too soon though?"

"Nope. Engagements don't have a time limit. I know somebody that got married in 3 weeks, and they've been together for 10 years. Your engagement can be as long as you like. It all depends on you."

"You're right. I'm so in love with this man. It don't make no sense. Never would've thought."

"That's real. It just be coming out of nowhere. I'm happy that you found love Taraji."

"Thank you, sis."

*10 minutes later*

After waiting, they were able to get the disk, and surveillance video. They brought it back to the precinct.

They ran it through the player.

"Wait, I know him." Simone said, "I had a case when I was at the police department. His prints are everywhere. "

"Do you remember his name?" Elliot asked

"Nope, but I can contact my old lieutenant." Simone said

"Darren Wilson." Detective cross said, "that's his name"

"How do you know?" Elliot asked

"That's my nephew."

Everybody's faces dropped.

"I don't think-" sergeant grant started to say

"I know. I won't interfere with the case. Protocol is protocol"

"Do you know where he lives?"

"No. He's never really had a stable home."

"Run his name" Zac said, "we can find relatives, and go to their address."

They searched. Zac and Elliot ended up going to the house.

Olivia and Fatima were outside.

"He wouldn't let you go again?" Fatima asked laughing

"Nope. He's going to lecture the hell out of me. I just have to tell him to shut up. I know I'm pregnant, but I'm going out there." Olivia said

"He's got a point though. You're safer in the precinct, especially while you're pregnant."

"I get that, but damn. You think that Zachary will tell you to sit down when you get pregnant?"

"Yep. He definitely will. He already tells me to sit down. I won't have to worry about doing much here soon though."

"Why not?"

"I told you that I put the two weeks in."

"You were serious? I thought that you would've changed your mind."

"Nope. I don't plan on it."

"I see. You were silent again today in the conference room. Don't worry, I'm going to start pulling it out of you"

"I don't like talking in there. Zac reads my brain, so he says what I won't. I know everything. I also know that another body that's tied to the case was found. Nobody cared to figure that out though. It's right up the street." Fatima said

"You want to go?" Olivia asked

"Your husband is going to be mad."

"So! Let's go work this case."

Fatima and Olivia drove to the scene. It was marked off. Reporters, and bystanders were standing around the tape.

They showed their badges, and went under the tape.

"What do we have?" Olivia asked

"We honestly don't know. The body is unrecognizable. We can't really determine sex because of the body being sewn together."

"Sewn shut? Do you have a knife?"

"Fatima"

"No, I got it. I don't think that that's a body. It may be a distraction, but it can help us."

"I'm clearly looking at a body right now. How is it not a body?"

The examiner handed her a 9" scalpel, "we aren't usually allowed to let you do this"

"They're going to do it anyway during the autopsy."

Fatima took the scalpel and went right down the body. She dug her hand in and there was nothing, but cotton inside of the "body".

"What!"