✩ Chapter 6 ✩

Começar do início

"What? I'm simply stating the truth. It's a possibility, you know"

Mitsuri then stood up and walked over in front of her despite Obanai whispering to her not to do so.

"No matter what, we must try. I can't say for sure that she's still alive either but we must show some effort to find her. We are her friends and we must do what friends do. If you were in her place, would you want us to leave you alone with some monster?"

Uzui gave Mitsuri's words some thought and shook his head slowly.

"...well, no."

"Then we must try to search for her."

Mitsuri turned around to face Oyakata-sama and bowed.

"Oyakata-sama, please let me on this mission. I will try my best to find her."

"I'll go too. It would be dangerous for you to go alone, Mitsuri."

Everyone then looked at the Serpent Hashira who bowed too. Oyakata-sama then nodded at the both of them.

"Of course. Be careful now, my children. May the gods find favor in your mission. Good luck."

***At the Infinity Castle***

"How are you keeping up, Y/N?"

"Huh, so now you're talking to me, Nakime?"

"I was told to tend to your wounds."

You scoffed as Nakime came closer to you, holding a basin filled with water with a white towel placed on top of it and some bandages gripped firmly on the side of the basin for your bleeding wounds in one hand. While on her other hand was an oil lamp so she could see your wounds better. You must admit, your whole body was in pain, especially your back. Even though it didn't bleed, it was stinging badly and you couldn't massage it or anything since your hands couldn't reach it. 

"Seems like you got hit pretty hard, huh?"

Nakime looked at how weak you looked now as you opened your haori which covered your Demon Slayer uniform. You then turned around with your back facing her and began unbuttoning your shirt as Nakime dipped the towel she brought into the water. You opened your shirt and Nakime looked at the large bruise on your lower back, under your bra, which now turned black. 

"That's pretty bad, what happened?"

"He threw me to the wall. Hard."

Nakime sighed and began rubbing the towel on your bruise as you winced at the pain. 

"There's nothing much I can for a bruise but maybe this can cool it down a little, I guess. Are you bleeding anywhere?"

"My stomach, I think. He punched me hard but I think the nail on his thumb made it bleed a little."

You turned around to face her and she examined the small gash on your stomach.

"Hmm, it's still bleeding... It's not that big of a wound so don't worry, you won't lose a lot of blood. I'll put some pressure to it first before bandaging it, okay?"

You nodded and Nakime pressed on the wound. You saw the white towel slowly tainted in scarlet red and you took deep breaths to try stop the bleeding with Total Concentration. It was hard to do so, especially since your body was in pain, but you managed to stop it nevertheless. Nakime then took the roll of bandages she brought and wrapped it around you before cutting the end of it with one of her sharp nails. 

"Alright, I see you have a few cuts here and there, too. I'll just place some bandages there."

"Sure. Thank you, Nakime."

Nakime gave you a small nod before tending to your small wounds as you put your uniform back on. You also decided to let your haori off for now as you decided that you didn't want it to get dirty or torn since it was precious to you. As you tilted your head backwards and took a deep breath, she noticed a mark on your neck which was made thanks to Muzan choking you earlier. 

"Did he choke you?"

"Yeah, it hurt quite badly. After all, he nearly crushed my neck and I'm still trying to breathe normally now."

Nakime then bit her lip and whispered her thoughts as she began bandaging the wounds on your hands.

"I wonder why he didn't kill you..."

"I've been thinking the same thing. He doesn't ask any more questions so I'm not sure why he's still keeping me alive. Well, he said he'll release me once I answer all his questions but I knew it was all for naught." 

"I'm sure he has a purpose, though. It's very unusual for him to do so, honestly. Oh right, has your leg healed, yet?"

You looked down at your right leg which was still bandaged up. Your left leg was no longer bandaged up as it got was already healed a few days ago. You got the wound from your first encounter with Muzan and it still hurt from time to time, especially when you moved it around. 

"I think not. It still hurts sometimes. He really cut my leg deep, after all. I'm not even sure I can walk at this rate..."

"I'm sure it'll heal. Maybe after a month or two."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well then, I think all your wounds have been treated. I'll serve your dinner shortly."

You nodded at Nakime who began gathering her stuff to leave.

"Thanks, Nakime. Oh and I've been wondering..."

Nakime tilted her head at you.

"Yes?"

"This is probably a stupid question but where do you get the human food...?"

Nakime smiled softly at you.

"I think one of the Uppermoons usually go to a nearby shop to get those. I'm not sure who but it's definitely already there when it's mealtime."

 "Hmm..."

"I'll be leaving then."

Once the door closed, you leaned back on the wall and began thinking.

A nearby shop, huh? I wonder if I can escape and get help there...

***Somewhere in the Infinity Castle***

"How is she, Nakime?"

"Nothing life-threatening, my lord. I'm sure she'll be okay in a week but as for her injured leg... I can't say for sure. Maybe one or two months, I think, my lord."

Nakime was bowing down before the Demon King who had his back faced to her with his hands in his pockets. It was at that moment when an idea suddenly came to him. A stupid idea.

"One or two months, huh?"

 He turned around as Nakime bowed down further, in fear of him. Muzan knew it was a stupid idea since he didn't know what benefit it would bring him but he felt like he had to do it. All for you.

"Let me know once she finishes her dinner. I have a proposal for her."

A/N: OBAMITSU IS SO CUTEEEEE!! (♥ω♥*) Yeah I think we're now besties with Nakime btw~  :D And can you guess what the proposal is...? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Also I don't know if you noticed but I began using grammatically correct big/small letters! (๑˘︶˘๑) I'm also sorry for not updating this since I didn't have the time to do so :p 

P.S. 2K READS IN ONLY 5 CHAPTERS?! THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU~ ♥(ノ'∀')