part 11||enemies to lovers?

Start from the beginning

"I was actually curious about your bra size~", he said teasingly. He started laughing a bit.

Your face became totally red when you heard him. "YOU PERVERT!", you throw a pillow at shidou's face. He started laughing hard. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING!!", you take a pillow and started beating him with that continuously while you're embarrassed and mad. It made you even mad and red because of embarrassment when he started laughing hard. "FUCK YOU. PERVERT!! WHERE DID THE CURIOSITY CAME FROM. PERV!!"

"Well..well...you always wear baggy clothes so I couldn't actually see did you have big ones or small.. So...yeah I guess you have not so small or so big.. Medium yeah.. Medium.. Okay though.. Pft....", He said while laughing hard.

"YOU PERVERT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY!!"

"I thought you said that's not a excuse~", he was laughing so hard.. You were so embarrassed.. "Aww where is Y/N? Cause I'm seeing a tomato infront of me pft....", he started laughing even hard.

"YOU ASSHOLE!!!", you started beating him even harder with the pillow.

"Woah woah stop.. ", he was trying to stop you with his hands.

"FUCK YOU!!"

"ohh is someone down so bad to get touched by me~?"

"EWW!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY!!"

"Who knows?"

"W-what!?"

He grabbed your waist and started rubbing it... Yoy were very shocked..He leaned closer to you ears and whispered, "I said who knows?", he said with a smirk.

"y-you.... Get out from my house!!", I smack the pillow in his face which made him get his hands off my waist.

"Ouch!! I was just joking dumbass!"

"Whatever!! You're done eating now get out!!"

"Okay okay fine I'll go right now! Chill dude!", he stands up. He crossed his fingers. "Hey do you want to hang out today as well?"

"No"

"Why not~?"

"I don't go out with perverts"

"W-what!? I'm not a pervert! I was just curious!"

"And that makes you a pervert!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry I won't be a pervert from now on. After all It'll help me to buy you some bra won't it~?"

Your face goes red again, "I DON'T NEED YOU TO BUY ME MY BRA!!"

He laughs a bit, "Okay okay fine fine.. Don't scream again chill..Let's go out today as well. It's my treat", he winks at you.

You sigh, "where are we going?", you said looking the other way. Still embarrassed and a bit red.

"Aww so now you are going after I mentioned about the treat~"

"Well of course. I never miss any treats!"

"Sure sure...Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know"

"Hmm...let's go to some park.. I know a perfect place. We'll also have lunch there. How does that sound?"

"Okay.. Fine with me"

"Okay then it's settled. We'll go out umm...at 10 or 11 am.. Okay?"

You nod still looking the other side."Don't make any noise while you go out"

"Sure sure", he opens the door and gets out from the room. You also go behind him to the main door.

You open the main door without any noise and shidou gets out. He winks at you and waves you goodbye. You also wave him good bye and close the door. You go back to your room. You're still very embarrassed for what shidou did. You regret leaving him in the room alone. You fall on the bed and grab a pillow. Your face above the pillow. Your face still seems very red. After few minutes, you started to laugh a bit remembering shidou's action. He can also get teasy sometimes.