And so it begins.

I'm not quite sure why I made this, but I did. Also silly song to set the mood.
Names:
Bonnie tormentor - Marcus
Chica tormentor - Simon
Freddy tormentor - Frederick
Foxy tormentor - Michael (DUH 🙄)
Bite Victim/Crying child/whatever tf you call that damn kid - C.C. (Normally I call him Evan, but for now I'll just call him C.C.)

And with that, let's start. Again, don't expect this to be amazing. This is rather short btw. Follow me for more sillies though.

"Hey guys, I think C.C. wants to get a closer look at Fredbear!" one of Marcus' idiotic friends jeered. It was Frederick. Of course it was Frederick. "Well, let's not keep the little man waiting, cmon guys let's help him!" Simon followed it up with.

Michael, C.C.'s older brother, was hesitant. Marcus could tell because of how.. different he was. Marcus sighed. Michael was always a people pleaser, wasn't he? poor dude. He might as well try to convince his other friends out of it.

"Hey, are we even sure this is safe? maybe we should just call the prank off." Marcus beckoned at the already terrified C.C., the poor kid was already sobbing and shaking in fear. "No way! now cmon, let's do it!" Simon responded. "Fucking idiots." he muttered. Michael had seemed to be in thought for a moment while Marcus was talking, but he had seemed to snap out of it. "Alright, let's help the little man give Fredbear a big kiss!" he spoke. and with that, the four lifted the already terrified now nine year old and carried him to the stage.

The stage had two animatronics, a yellow rabbit one named 'Springbonnie' and a yellow bear named 'Fredbear'. they were part of Michael's Father's pizzeria-child-play-place Franchise. Fazbears, or something. the animatronics were supposed to represent a few characters from the franchise, although they looked rather.. strange compared to the character's other appearances in small cartoons, drawings, and decorations. A few other characters from this franchise were Bonnie the bunny, a purple rabbit that 'played' guitar on stage, Chica the chicken, a yellow chicken who.. say, what did that Thing do? perhaps a backup singer, or maybe just a chef because of the cupcake she had with her all the time. but then again, what business would a chef have to do with a guitar player and a singer?? Anyways, another one was Freddy fazbear, a brown bear which was the leader of the small animatronic-mascot band. he just sung. rather boring. Finally, there was Foxy the pirate fox, or something along those lines. he wasn't really part of the small band, and In fact at their location, Foxy had a whole small stage to himself. it was called 'Pirate Cove' or something. Moving on.

The prank. The prank was something the four of them -Himself, Frederick, Michael, and Simon (mainly Frederick and Simon)- had come up with. Basically, on C.C.'s birthday, since he was scared of the animatronics, they would give him a close encounter with the animatronics to um.. he didn't really remember the reason. The close encounter they had planned was them putting C.C. in Fredbear's mouth for a few moments, it was sure to scare him.

"Scare him." Little did they know, this little prank of theirs would kill him...

Should I keep writing this??
-Idk what to call myself

Word count 568 words